For those of you doing low carb high fat (keto diets)

Options
2»

Replies

• michellekicks
    michellekicks Posts: 3,624 Member
    Options
    I count calories for the most part, I don't usually go over 1,000. I'm doing 1 meal a day on this intermittent fasting, which was working for about a week, the last 8 lbs of what ive lost so far, but now im at a stand still...i just need to be patient but its hard to stick to it with little results, i wanna get back on track before christmas.
    You need to re-evaluate your plan. What you're doing is not ok. You want to lose weight fast so you decided to go keto? But wanted to lose weight even faster so started intermittent fasting and dropped your intake to 1,000 calories. And now you're looking to cut out even more food? That's a problem and I'd encourage you to stop dieting and speak with your doctor.

+1
  • Mr_Knight
    Mr_Knight Posts: 9,532 Member
    Options
    Wrong. You do need more food than 1000 calories. You do not gain fat on 1000 calories but you are most definititely destroying lean body mass and slowing your metabolic rate (which slows weight loss!!!).

We've already established the OP wasn't counting calories, which means the "1000 calories" thing is out the window.
  • paulasimons1257
    Options
    I found this really helpful. Check it out  http://flfreviews.weebly.com
  • FitnessMeagan1105
    FitnessMeagan1105 Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    bump