• shaydenee
    Options
    tummy and arms the most
  • latewinter
    Options
    im most self concious about my stomach and arms. but i love my boobs :) lol
  • inkedmama123
    Options
    i hate my FUPA. (fat upper p*ssy area) i just want it to go away. its very unsightly.

I used to be soooooo self-conscious about that, so when I would have sex with my boyfriend i would wear a long shirt, lol. But he told me how much he likes it and always complimented it, saying it's "Juicy" , lol. So I began loving it too. & seriously now, I LOVE IT. A lot of guys like fat kitty cats, lmfao. And since i'm 1/2 gay, lol.. I realize i looove them too. bol.
  • inkedmama123
    Options
    Everybody here is self-conscious about SOMETHING and some are about EVERYTHING. But as I'm scrolling through and looking at your pictures and reading your insecurities, I see beauty. I don't see all of those "flaws" you think you see. So some that said "stomach" may be overweight but A LOT of other people are as well and that's why MOST of us are here. You guys would probably look at me and think "oh she's pretty" and i would do the same to you. I'd probably say "oh i'm too fat. i'm obese." and you guys might say "you're still beautiful anyway." because I mean that's how i feel about you guys.. we don't see what others see and we think they see the worst and most of the time? They look at the brighter sides of things.
  • Myhaloslipped
    Myhaloslipped Posts: 4,317 Member
    Options
    Everyone tells me I am crazy for thinking this, but I feel like I have man shoulders.
  • Arabian45
    Options
    Everybody here is self-conscious about SOMETHING and some are about EVERYTHING. But as I'm scrolling through and looking at your pictures and reading your insecurities, I see beauty. I don't see all of those "flaws" you think you see. So some that said "stomach" may be overweight but A LOT of other people are as well and that's why MOST of us are here. You guys would probably look at me and think "oh she's pretty" and i would do the same to you. I'd probably say "oh i'm too fat. i'm obese." and you guys might say "you're still beautiful anyway." because I mean that's how i feel about you guys.. we don't see what others see and we think they see the worst and most of the time? They look at the brighter sides of things.

Right on. Great words of inspiration and perception! I think ALL women are beautiful in their own way, and it's what's on the inside that counts.
  • MysteriousMerlin
    MysteriousMerlin Posts: 2,270 Member
    Options
    Nothing. I'm too old to worry about what others think of my appearance. I have a loving husband who thinks I'm beautiful, and friends who like me for who I am, no matter what I weigh or how my body looks.
  • KimberlyinMN
    KimberlyinMN Posts: 302 Member
    Options
    When I am fully clothed, nothing. :)

I've never liked my upper arms - which after losing a lot of weight, I don't particularly care to wear sleeves shorter than 3/4 length. Hmmm... my upper thighs seem to be a good hang out for loose skin as well as that little tire above the bellybutton. I know it's just skin though, so.. whatever. I'm deathly afraid of having plastics done, so I doubt that will happen. (Unless I win the lottery or get a REALLY good bonus at my new job that starts Monday.) :)
  • MakePeasNotWar
    MakePeasNotWar Posts: 1,329 Member
    Options
    My wide, flat, "white lady of a certain age" butt. I do a ton of squats and lunges, with and without weight, and I do see a difference, but I still feel like it could be much higher and rounder.

I used to worry about muffin top, but then I bought bigger jeans. Problem solved :laugh:
  • alechua
    alechua Posts: 224 Member
    Options
    belly, arms, calves, and boobs
  • lokepa
    lokepa Posts: 204 Member
    Options
    moobs bro

Moobs indeed... lets just say from waistline to clavicle.
  • aimeemarie150
    aimeemarie150 Posts: 354 Member
    Options
    hm...my cottage cheese looking love handles as I get more and more loose skin, and my tummy rolls. :( Losing weight and inches, but the skin is still there, and it sags more now. So gross.
  • SmileCozYouCan
    SmileCozYouCan Posts: 315 Member
    Options
    Well like someone else said, when I'm fully clothed I don't feel self conscious about anything but when I'm not...Then maybe my arms.
  • Iron_Lotus
    Iron_Lotus Posts: 2,295 Member
    Options
    My back.
  • wardances
    Options
    My arms and my stomach scars and belly paunch from having a kid. (I had him 1 1/2 years ago and I do understand it's part of the package when you get knocked up but I think it's past time for me to try and get rid of it all.) Also, I have moderate acne and I can't afford make-up to cover it up. :/ I'm also worried that when I start losing weight my husband will throw a fit. But 148 pounds fitting on a 5ft 2in person is just not working for me anymore. Plus, I have relatives that I'm witnessing almost every day going into a VERY rapid health decline partially because they're overweight and it's terrifying. Not that my husband understands that... but still. Looking in the mirror every day and envisioning myself keeping my same lifestyle until I'm old is enough to send me into overdrive when it comes to picking out everything I no longer like. So, step 1, lose some weight and stop eating half a frozen pizza with two cups of whole milk mixed with four tablespoons of chocolate syrup. >.< This is gonna be hard.
  • BaDaSsBrUnEtTe
    BaDaSsBrUnEtTe Posts: 518 Member
    Options
    My stomach :/
  • Tumbles600
    Tumbles600 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Can't stand my stomach, thighs, cellulite but the worst of all is my back. I can't even stand the thought of it!