What workout DVD's do you like?

Options
I have Walk Away the Pounds series with Leslie Sandstone I love her easy to follow steps. There is nothing more frustrating than buying a DVD and its a hyped up skinny chick dancing around like she's an acrobat in her livingroom. :laugh:

So whats your favorite? And how would you rate the foot work? Easy? Moderate? Challenging?

Replies

• aunienue
    aunienue Posts: 416
    Options
    Anything by Denise Austin!
  • princessmikayla5
    princessmikayla5 Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    I also like the Walk Away the Pounds videos. I generally do the two-mile superwalk as a warm-up and then do Jillian Michaels 30 day shred. Getting bored so I will be looking for something new soon!
  • franzy
    franzy Posts: 259
    Options
    :smile: Zumba total fitness.
  • orange_avocado
    Options
    I'm digging JM's 30 Day shred. The workouts switch every 10 days (or so) to avoid boredom and to challenge you more. I just started the second level and it is kicking my butt!
  • TByrd1325
    TByrd1325 Posts: 920 Member
    Options
    Haha!

Well you can never go wrong with Beachbody products. But I also love Jillian Michaels dvds, Biggest Loser, and some of the Billy Blanks dvds (I've only done of couple)

They're all pretty easy to follow.

What kind of dvds do you like?
  • melodious2878
    Options
    Love walk away the pounds!!!! I've got her 4 really big miles and the 5 mile dvd. Love them both!
  • lobster888
    lobster888 Posts: 861 Member
    Options
    Beachbody DVD's. They have a varity of dvds for all levels. (The home of P90X.) I used and had great results with Original Power 90 and the Master seiries. I also like anything by Julian Michaels but especially the 30 day shred!!!
  • o2blori
    o2blori Posts: 168 Member
    Options
    Turbo Jam!!! And I love Jillian as well
  • Dark_Latin_Guy
    Dark_Latin_Guy Posts: 149 Member
    Options
    I love Power 90 Master Series. Working my way to P90X ☺
  • Monda
    Monda Posts: 271 Member
    Options
    Denise Austin is my all time favorite. I also enjoy the 30 Day Shred.
  • fitnewlife
    fitnewlife Posts: 339 Member
    Options
    I love my Beachbody Dvd's, Jillian Michaels 30 Day Shred, and Mitch Gaylord Gold Medal Fitness.
  • mrsewert
    mrsewert Posts: 430 Member
    Options
    What kind of foot work does the 30 day shred have?

Denise Austin?

I'm going to have to do some searching....keep em coming!
  • superwmn
    superwmn Posts: 936
    Options
    I love the Body by Bethenny yoga DVD. My workouts are usually pretty intense and I do this on a 'lighter' day. It feels like a breath of fresh air. The yoga is hard for me, my muscles shake and I sweat, but I feel refreshed when the DVD is over.

Charmagne
  • ka_42
    ka_42 Posts: 720 Member
    Options
    I'm digging JM's 30 Day shred. The workouts switch every 10 days (or so) to avoid boredom and to challenge you more. I just started the second level and it is kicking my butt!

I'm doing the 30 day shred too... I would consider it very challenging and I've only done the first two levels. I feel like I'm dying after doing the second level. I'm about half way done with the 30 days (I'm not doing it everyday) and I've lost 2.5 inches around my waist since starting.
  • Iffer75
    Iffer75 Posts: 2,817 Member
    Options
    P90X, Insanity, TurboFire and Brazil Butt Lift.
  • Aeriel
    Aeriel Posts: 864 Member
    Options

I'm doing the 30 day shred too... I would consider it very challenging and I've only done the first two levels. I feel like I'm dying after doing the second level. I'm about half way done with the 30 days (I'm not doing it everyday) and I've lost 2.5 inches around my waist since starting.

I just started yesterday and it kicked my butt! Surprisingly, I am not as sore as I expected today, but there was about 30 minutes afterwards that I didn't have good feeling in my arms and legs! :laugh: I'd like to try and do the 30 days all together, but don't know if my body will take it.

I used to try the Billy Blanks DVD's but it was before I started losing weight and it nearly did me in. I might have to dig them out again for this winter. Once I master 30 day shred and Billy Blanks, I plan on checking out some more advanced DVD's.
  • fitnewlife
    fitnewlife Posts: 339 Member
    Options
    30 Day Shred is 20 minute workouts with cardio, strength, and abs. Three differnt level and 3 circuits on each level. It's not too strenuous.
    What kind of foot work does the 30 day shred have?

Denise Austin?

I'm going to have to do some searching....keep em coming!
  • TabiHerbalifeCoach
    TabiHerbalifeCoach Posts: 691 Member
    Options
    Haha!

Well you can never go wrong with Beachbody products. But I also love Jillian Michaels dvds, Biggest Loser, and some of the Billy Blanks dvds (I've only done of couple)

They're all pretty easy to follow.

What kind of dvds do you like?

I just bought INSANITY--its on its way so I'll let you know--- but other than that DITTO!!! :D
  • jdavis193
    jdavis193 Posts: 972 Member
    Options
    I have seen great results with the FIRM workout videos thats what I used after having my baby 1.5 ago and I was smaller thant what I was before getting pregant that happened in less than 10 months.
  • KeepingitMovin
    Options
    I Love P90X especially their Plyometrics, also noone mentioned Cathe Fredreich. She's AWESOME!!! Bootcamp, Muscle Endurance, Kick,Punch Crunch, Cardio & Weights, & these are all her older DVDs. cathe.com