What do you want for christmas?

Options

Replies

• harvo
    harvo Posts: 4,676 Member
    Options
    After putting up my tree I realized that I am missing a Department 56 "Merry Grinchmas 2011" ornament......
  • jenn26point2
    jenn26point2 Posts: 429 Member
    Options
    I just want my mom back.

And to be with someone I love.

Amen to that we lost my grandma this year. It is going to be a rough one with out her!
    *thanks for making me cry* :)

We lost our Grandpa this year - suddenly without warning. His birthday and his anniversary with Grandma are both this Friday. It would be his 81st birthday and their 61st anniversary. It's been a rough week.
  • seltzermint555
    seltzermint555 Posts: 10,742 Member
    Options
    For Christmas, I want my old mfp layout to return. I'm a simple man. I don't need squares all over my MFP.

That-- and, of course, world peace.

This.

I'd also like a blender and some flannel or fleece sheets.

And clothes or money for clothes would be good. My donation pile is getting scary-huge which means the closet's more and more barren!
  • Loss4TheWin
    Options
    A home in a nice neighborhood where I don't get lewd and obscene comments shouted at me while I'm walking the dog, don't have to carry pepper spray on me, don't get run at by pitbulls or asked if my dog is a "bite and release or locked bite" dog, don't come out of my home to see used condoms on our cars, vehicle windows broken out, kids playing with prescription bottles filled with rocks, see police foot chases, hear search helicopters flying over head and read about stabbings, shootings, armed robberies, rapes etc. within a 5 block radius.

Also, a kitten.

Holy begeezus! Where in the world do you live?? And FYI I would buy a gun rather than pepper spray!

Maryland - beautiful state, with lots of redeeming qualities and some incredibly safe neighborhoods...and then the ones that are not so much. Very difficult to get a carry permit for a handgun in MD - and even if I could, it wouldn't do me too much good - I'd never be able to aim a gun at another human being, even as a warning...not unless they were seconds away from killing me, and then it would probably be too late to get a hold of a gun, or they'd be using it against me. I'll stick with pepper spray and a strong desire to move away.
  • MuscleAndMascara
    MuscleAndMascara Posts: 1,259 Member
    Options
    To see the excitement in my 16 month olds face when she wakes up to all of her presents! I can't wait to see her reaction.
  • Mia_RagazzaTosta
    Mia_RagazzaTosta Posts: 4,885 Member
    Options
    I would like a full night's sleep.
  • Lindaspencer
    Lindaspencer Posts: 226 Member
    Options
    mine too - i want an hrm and a food scale and new workout clothes - for winter - have summer stuff -
    then i suppose new bedding - i want a microfiber or fleece high quality sheet set - so soft and warm - a red v neck cashmere sweater - and a cute high heeled pair of boots :)
  • dbmata
    dbmata Posts: 12,951 Member
    Options
    oh, but while we're playing... I'd love to get parts to finish my AR15 build.

Oh and a floor fan and tv for my bike workout room.

and a good hunting breed pup.
  • shortcurls
    Options
    Textbooks. No, really. They're crazy expensive. D:

Also, Starbound, a diploma frame, and a spice rack.
  • HypersonicFitNess
    HypersonicFitNess Posts: 1,219 Member
    Options
    I wanted my son to be home, but he was instead going to go across the country to see his girlfriend. :sad:
    He wasn't able to get off enough time to drive cross country, so he's coming home for Christmas now :bigsmile: ...I am sorry he won't get to see his girlfriend. I'm sure she is :sad: But I'm happy for me. :bigsmile:

Oh and I'm also getting a pool, it is almost finished...not sure if it will make a Christmas completion date though b/c it has been raining cats & dogs and the back yard looks like a muddin' location.
  • samammay
    samammay Posts: 468
    Options
    I would like to be done with PT so I can get back to the gym
    I would like my wife to be done with PT so she can get back to living
    I would like a new guitar
    I would love enough free time to play the new guitar.
  • michellekicks
    michellekicks Posts: 3,624 Member
    Options
    A full detailing for my truck. 5 kids make things gross.
  • dym123
    dym123 Posts: 1,670 Member
    Options
    My managers asked me this last week. Last year, because of my weight loss, they gave me $300 in Macys gift cards to buy new clothes, well I don't need clothes, so I suggested fitness stuff, heavier weights (my DBs only go to 25lbs), a squat rack would be nice or a bench. Or a new car. I'm not picky.
  • dbmata
    Options
    Oh and I'm also getting a pool, it is almost finished...not sure if it will make a Christmas completion date though b/c it has been raining cats & dogs and the back yard looks like a muddin' location.

Watch out you don't get a gift certificate for the jelly of the month club.
  • paulylovesme
    Options
    A home in a nice neighborhood where I don't get lewd and obscene comments shouted at me while I'm walking the dog, don't have to carry pepper spray on me, don't get run at by pitbulls or asked if my dog is a "bite and release or locked bite" dog, don't come out of my home to see used condoms on our cars, vehicle windows broken out, kids playing with prescription bottles filled with rocks, see police foot chases, hear search helicopters flying over head and read about stabbings, shootings, armed robberies, rapes etc. within a 5 block radius.

Also, a kitten.

Holy begeezus! Where in the world do you live?? And FYI I would buy a gun rather than pepper spray!

Maryland - beautiful state, with lots of redeeming qualities and some incredibly safe neighborhoods...and then the ones that are not so much. Very difficult to get a carry permit for a handgun in MD - and even if I could, it wouldn't do me too much good - I'd never be able to aim a gun at another human being, even as a warning...not unless they were seconds away from killing me, and then it would probably be too late to get a hold of a gun, or they'd be using it against me. I'll stick with pepper spray and a strong desire to move away.

Yeah I would move! Any state that has strict gun laws usually has the highest crime rate. And I do not mean to sound hateful but trust and believe before I am a victim I will darn sure shoot a rapist!
  • paulylovesme
    Options
    A full detailing for my truck. 5 kids make things gross.

I feel ya there Sometimes I wonder if I should buy a bomb until they are grown!
  • star5785
    star5785 Posts: 140
    Options
    I just want my mom back.

And to be with someone I love.

Amen to that we lost my grandma this year. It is going to be a rough one with out her!
    *thanks for making me cry* :)

We lost our Grandpa this year - suddenly without warning. His birthday and his anniversary with Grandma are both this Friday. It would be his 81st birthday and their 61st anniversary. It's been a rough week.

Aww this is so sad. I hope you can make it through.

My grandma's been really sick this year, I don't know how much longer we'll have with her :cry: . I'm going to love on her that much more this christmas.
  • Shannonthompson73
    Shannonthompson73 Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    1. Gift Certificate for a Cleaning Service to "deep clean" my house.
    2. Carpet for upstairs
    3. New Jeans
    4. From my teenagers I want family time. I need to qualify that with pleasant time spent with our family, not teenage girl hormonal rage ranting time spent berating their brother.

I will probably end up getting gift certificates for restaurants and a couple of games of cards or dominos before the girls start in on their brother. That would make me happy too.
  • disneygallagirl
    disneygallagirl Posts: 515 Member
    Options
    besides world peace and happiness? and pay off my debts and a clean house? LOL
    -to take my boys back to WDW
    -a laptop so I can get my music on my ipod etc
    -a new HRM since mine broke
    -my knee to heal to I can run again
  • dbmata
    Options
    Yeah I would move! Any state that has strict gun laws usually has the highest crime rate. And I do not mean to sound hateful but trust and believe before I am a victim I will darn sure shoot a rapist!

True, look at MA, NYC, Chicago. :laugh:

As for the second statement you make... what, not gonna follow the brady campaign's suggestion about just letting it happen? :laugh: :wink: