Need some new friends :(

Options
So I do really well with support..but the friends on my list keep dwindling and hardly comment...I comment a few times a week on every person who posts, but I'm not feeling the love back. Any one wanna be friends and help motivate each other? I'm 25 F, looking to lose about 100lbs Send me a request if youre interested!

Replies

• kenkl
    kenkl Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    I've about the same amount to lose. I only started paying attention to the forums this morning, so I've a bit of a shortage of friends here. IRL? Don't get me started.

So yeah, I'll add you as a friend. Why not? :smile:
  • LifeMadeMeFat
    Options
    looking for friends that comment to . got around 77 lbs to lose.
  • wishfuljune
    wishfuljune Posts: 2,582 Member
    Options
    YES! I need motivational friends who will force me to kick my own butt in eating healthy and working out hard!
  • kenkl
    Options
    looking for friends that comment to . got around 77 lbs to lose.

Okay! I'll add you too.
  • Catlover165
    Catlover165 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Hi I was having the same issue! Love to have new friends & like you I post very often, sometimes daily :) I have been on here for over a year and lost 82 lbs, had surgery in Aug 13 and had a long recovery and due to that I gained back 40lbs, so I started over yesterday and was hoping to find a group to be with on this journey!! So I'm back to lose 110-20lbs :)
  • shuffy09
    shuffy09 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Added all of you =)
  • LilacCatTessa
    LilacCatTessa Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Hi, I've got 100-110lbs to lose too. Will add you:)
  • kenkl
    Options
    Added all of you =)

Same. :happy:
  • chelazar88
    chelazar88 Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    Thanks everyone!! :) I'm so excited to get this going again! I was kicking *kitten* at the beginging of the year..then the lazy days of summer at the lake with beer took over lol Had fun for sure, but also found 15lbs..back at it!
  • missyjane824
    missyjane824 Posts: 1,199 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me
  • batesmama
    batesmama Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Sending friend request now. I love to give and receive support and encouragement. Good luck on your journey!
  • chelazar88
    chelazar88 Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    Thanks everyone!
  • ArteriaJones326
    ArteriaJones326 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I am loving all the love!
    I don't have many friends but I definitely realized I am strictly about motivation.
    Perhaps if anyone is down we work out or challenge each other. Distance doesn't mean anything.
    Count me in!
  • AliceRoseHooperAC
    Options
    add me too!
  • ksums1988
    Options
    I've added you. I'm new so to this, hopefully it will give me some motivation and allow me to meet some nice people :)
  • pawp11
    pawp11 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    I have lost 32 lbs and have probably 100 to go. My diary is private. If that doesn't bother you, feel free to add me. I know some people are offended by that. If that sort of thing is important to you, well then I wouldn't be a good fit anyway.

Either way, best luck to you on your weight loss journey!
  • Azexas
    Azexas Posts: 4,334 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me :)
  • darkestdreams06
    darkestdreams06 Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    In the same boat! Feel free to add me all :)
  • MissSarahAllison315
    Options
    ME :smile: I've been here almost a year and no one I started with really kept up with it. SIGH. Add me if you'd like :flowerforyou:
  • Mtfd02
    Mtfd02 Posts: 239 Member
    Options
    FR sent! anyone else feel free to add me as well!