Replies

• Mtfd02
    Mtfd02 Posts: 239 Member
    Options
    Added all of you =)

you missed a few lol
  • sschneider1202
    Options
    Everyone feel free to add me. I'm on all the time, comment regularly with support I'll be around for a while. I have 99 lbs left to lose.
  • Hawklakegirl
    Hawklakegirl Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Count me in too! :)
  • MaryJane_8810002
    MaryJane_8810002 Posts: 2,082 Member
    Options
    Sometimes its best to not add new people because they don't get the results they want and abandon the site quickly...
  • Livingdeadgirl44
    Livingdeadgirl44 Posts: 264 Member
    Options
    I'd like some new friends as I've a lot of AWOL's on my friends list too :) Feel free to add me people :)
  • fturner31
    Options
    I am in the same boat! My friends have kind of disappeared! So glad to have new friends!
  • BrandNewMeBy30
    Options
    Hey I'd love to be your friend and offer some motivation and support!!
  • 1mountainmama
    Options
    Add me! I have been getting on everyday, and I will continue to comment to my friends at least a couple times per week. :)
  • shuffy09
    shuffy09 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Added all of you =)

you missed a few lol

Hmmm yea. I did not add anyone after my post... that wouldn't really make much sense now would it. Many of those who posted after have added me. Please feel free to do so.
  • Danicacub
    Danicacub Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    Add me if you want, If anything I spend wayy too much time talking on here! Whenever I can I comment on your success, or try to help. This is like my fb.. because i don't like fb.

:smile:
  • jothekid
    jothekid Posts: 230 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me, on here daily :)
  • ajones1227
    ajones1227 Posts: 180 Member
    Options
    I give support to all my friends and also log everyday. I would be happy to have more friends!!
  • BossLadyDSimp
    BossLadyDSimp Posts: 257 Member
    Options
    Hey!

ANYONE CAN ADD ME ...

I am addicted to MFP ... I use it like facebook ... I am in a challenge and write on message boards daily. I am currently on a 80 day streak since starting this in September.

Hope to see some requests from ppl

50540473.png
  • chelazar88
    chelazar88 Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    Sometimes its best to not add new people because they don't get the results they want and abandon the site quickly...

Yea I have seen that before!
  • cwils35
    cwils35 Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    Been on MFP for a while, but still more weight to go! Feel free to add.
  • Cayjominara
    Cayjominara Posts: 270 Member
    Options
    I am on everyday, running my mouth to the people on my friends list! It's all about community and support here! Add me for sure!
  • moonspells
    moonspells Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    I'm just back after a hiatus to have my son,,,I'm active on here and very dedicated (lost 50 lbs. before getting pregnant and am hoping to lose that much more before we try for #2), Please feel free to add me! :o)
  • kelsiekae
    Options
    Sending a FR your way :)
  • PeaceVegan
    PeaceVegan Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    I am back after a set back - I'm looking to lose about the same amount - feel free to add me too!
  • dawningr
    dawningr Posts: 387 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me :-)