30 Day Shred Challenge

Options
1151617181921»

Replies

• KnickersInATwist
    KnickersInATwist Posts: 237 Member
    Options
    Just done Level 1 day 2. I'd procrastinated all day and just as I got ready for bed I had a 'get your *kitten* in gear' moment and powered through! Really enjoyed it actually- the first circuits killer but I'm proud of myself for doing it all!
  • laurenrubin12
    laurenrubin12 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    I am so impressed with all of you and your persistence to do the shred everyday. I finished my first night on level 1 yesterday and my legs/ thighs are on fire beyond belief. It hurts to like sit down! I don't know how you guys do it without your legs giving out.
  • heavenleigh88
    heavenleigh88 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I just started today and i have to tell you it was really hard for me but i'm gonna keep doing it everyday. I also did some yoga from the biggest loser dvd so hopefully that helps me lose weight and i'm doing the special k plan.
  • sdkyne
    sdkyne Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    I'm starting tomorrow morning. What do you guys log for exercise here on MFP?
  • egh1974
    egh1974 Posts: 147
    Options
    I'm interested in starting the exercise part of the shred - but still want to continue with my MFP macros that I have set up. Is that what you are doing?
  • drich1989
    drich1989 Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    Just did my first day of Level 1. Wow! I really loved it. Kicked my butt! Didnt expect it to work so well. I am impressed and so glad I gave it a shot. Everything feels limp. Anyone else just starting?
  • flightyrachel
    Options
    I'm still going! On day 12 but I missed 3 days along the way. Not seeing a difference yet, but feeling much fitter and today I managed to complete level 2 without missing a single move! Go me!
  • terricherry2
    terricherry2 Posts: 222 Member
    Options
    I finished level 2 yesterday. I'll start level 3 tomorrow. Is it horrible? I couldn't even finish the first set of military presses with leg extensions and cheer squats with v flies to start with. By the end I could do them all! Haven't lost any weight but I'm fighting the urge to measure til the end (losing my tape measure makes it easier).
  • jazmynlee21
    Options
    did any of you eat healthy while doing this or just ate normal? Im on day 4, and have been eating heatlhy.. ive already dropped from 157 to 152..
  • greenmm25
    greenmm25 Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    I changed my eating a month before I started working out now it is a habit and on October 1st I am restarting the 30ds but this time with 5lb weghts I only had 3 lb ones last time. Also walking 5-10 miles a day I hope the weight just falls off in October.
  • Coraddy
    Options
    Ok.I'm starting today too.Got this!Grrrrrraaahhhh!!! :-)
  • lacbrit85
    lacbrit85 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    I just started last night and my legs were on fire too lol and I thought I was going to pass out :noway: but I just kept going and it was over so fast. Can't wait to see how my strength builds up over time.
  • lacbrit85
    lacbrit85 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    I am so impressed with all of you and your persistence to do the shred everyday. I finished my first night on level 1 yesterday and my legs/ thighs are on fire beyond belief. It hurts to like sit down! I don't know how you guys do it without your legs giving out.

I just started last night and my legs were on fire too lol and I thought I was going to pass out :noway: but I just kept going and it was over so fast. Can't wait to see how my strength builds up over time.
  • kennedi94
    Options
    I just finished the 30 day shred 2 days ago. I'm so in love with my results! I want to my post before and after pics how do I do that?? HELP!!!!:)
  • toronto27
    Options
    Hey Everyone!

I'm starting, officially, on Monday (Dec.16). Any tips? Anyone starting at the same time? Blogging daily motivates me so I started http://jhos30dayshred.blogspot.com/

Wish me luck!
  • Littlemissred777
    Options
    Hi guys! I'm at Day 18! Here's my progress so far!

xmv4ia.jpg

10xzgvn.jpg

70cenq.jpg

Pictures showing Days 1, 10, 15! I'm really happy with thw tesults so far BUT i have not lost much weight; just 1kilo ao it gets pretty frustrating on the weighing scale! My pants are getting really lose though!!

Good luck everyone! We can all do this!