30 Day Shred Support

Options
Hey ladies and gents. I just started Jillian Michael's 30 Day Shred and I'm really hoping to have a strong support system because I really believe I can complete this program! If you're currently doing the program, have done the program, would like to do the program, or just love to support others, please join my 30 Day Shred Support Group and add me as a friend! I can use all the help I can get :) THANKS!!!

Replies

• Guinivere
    Guinivere Posts: 357 Member
    Options
    Hi hon if you search for 30 day shred you should find quite a few buddies already on here :-)
  • yogapantsandsmiles
    Options
    I will be starting 30 day shred as well - so any and all support is greatly appreciated (:
  • starrylioness
    starrylioness Posts: 543 Member
    Options
    I'm starting it this morning! Excited AND scared :laugh:
  • Flex382
    Flex382 Posts: 257
    Options
    Go for it. You can do it.
  • katalinax87
    katalinax87 Posts: 146 Member
    Options
    I am on day 10 so about to go up a level. Loving it and already feeling better
  • Frankiebaby4441
    Options
    I've just ordered myself this DVD! How is everyone finding it?
  • AbiJenkins12345
    AbiJenkins12345 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    i need the support too - so if it's okay with you, I'll join in today.... I lost almost 2 stone when I started the 30 day shred 2 years ago, this year a stone has crept it's way back onto my hips... saddlebags, so I need the motivation, I can't even get up the stairs without getting puffed out.
  • jennyelizabuff
    Options
    I started that this week too! Today is day three, and i am going to do 5 day level 1, 2 days off as recovery, same again next week and then move onto level 2 etc. my thighs are already feeling it but I lie, I am determined to finish the whole thing this time!!! Anyone wanna join me?
  • New_Soul
    New_Soul Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Hi guys,
    I have started on 11th December, too. It's my first time doing (well, any exercise DVD) Jillian, so I hope I can manage - I usually avoid all kinds of push-ups and everything that hurts, so I hope I'll get tougher by the end of this :D

I was wondering about a few things:
    - is it really supposed to be exactly 30days, with no rest? (how much rest days do you do, if any?)
    - what is your starting weight and how did it go for you? (in case you're already through with it :))

A lot of strength and stamina to all of us :)

Betty
  • purcel
    purcel Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    I just got this! Was planning to start this weekend! I'd love any support and would love to join any group you've started!
  • MallieRose91
    MallieRose91 Posts: 159 Member
    Options
    Today is my day 4! I will be doing it in a few! I usually go to the gym 5 days a week but haven't been able to go the past week because of being sick and the snow so I have been doing 30 day shred, Zumba fitness, and Just Dance 2014 from home. Anyone who wants can add me :)