Celebrating 100 lbs lost in 10 months! SO HAPPY!

Options
:happy: So the title sums it up but I'm happy beyond words to have accomplished a goal I thought was unreachable for me. I've made posts here and there but I knew 100 lbs lost was going to be a milestone I HAD to share with you guys. I started my journey in February 2013 at 350 lbs and am now at 247 lbs! MFP is an insanely powerful tool on this weight loss journey and to have a community as supportive and positive as this is priceless. And without further ado.... 100 lbs less of me is in the pictures below:

if you care to follow me on my weight loss journey please "like" my page over at www.facebook.com/onelbatatime

iss4.jpg

quzr.jpg

xr8v.jpg

zhlp.jpg

2pks.jpg

It's truly insane to think that by this time next year I very well could be under 200 lbs... maybe even at my goal weight! Thank you for viewing and I wish you all a great holiday season and health and happiness in the coming new year! :heart:

www.facebook.com/onelbatatime

Replies

Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!