LF others who have 100lbs.+ to lose or lost

Options
2»

Replies

• Butterfly_emerging
    Options
    Wow my email just exploded with friends requests and you are all so amazing and so supportive!! Thanks for replying to my post and I really hope all of you friended me as I'm happy to have you all on my journey and happy to be on yours too! I lost track of who sent requests and who didn't....lol With this kind of support I know I can do this!! Thank you all! :-)

@Railr0aderTon...... thanks for what you said you're SO right! Usually I had a bad day and just gave up but I'm choosing to do it this way now and just keep trying to make each day better than the last! :-)
  • cortana01
    cortana01 Posts: 55
    Options
    Hi, I have 210 to lose in total, I'm down 70lbs so far. Feel free to add me :-)
  • 44Scarlett
    Options
    Hello, I am new to this this week also and I have 150 lb to lose. To me it seems like an almost impossible task but if we work together on this and give each other support I am sure we can do it. My weight is drastically affecting my health and I have 2 beautiful children I want to live for. Feel free to add me as a friend. I am logging on daily at the moment and I want to continue as I think MPF will really help me if I stay committed. :)
  • _Zardoz_
    _Zardoz_ Posts: 3,987 Member
    Options
    I still have another 90 or so to go feel free to add me
  • Velum_cado
    Velum_cado Posts: 1,608 Member
    Options
    Hello! :) It does seem insurmountable when you think, "I have 150 lbs to lose!" D:

So stop thinking about it like that. Just... start. Once you start, just keep going. Set small goals - 10, 15 lbs. Before you know it, everything becomes routine and that 150 lbs will come off without you even realising it.

Good luck!
  • Appleina316
    Options
    Hello! :) It does seem insurmountable when you think, "I have 150 lbs to lose!" D:

So stop thinking about it like that. Just... start. Once you start, just keep going. Set small goals - 10, 15 lbs. Before you know it, everything becomes routine and that 150 lbs will come off without you even realising it.

Good luck!

Thank you. I was driving myself crazy with unrealistic goals in time set and the pressure was getting to me.

I have changed my goals to milestones instead of a crazy race against time.

I have over 100lbs to lose for the first leg of this journey so please fell free to add me also :-)
  • mokoko123
    mokoko123 Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    HI!!!!!! I've lost over 120 lbs in the past year - I have less than 10 to reach my goal weight. I sent you a friend request! :)
  • SavingSarah41
    SavingSarah41 Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    I would love to have more friends for inspiration and motivation. Don't let my ticker on my home page fool you!!! I have 143 lbs to lose but that really overwhelms me!! I am working hard to get this junk off me so that I can be a better wife and mother. At this weight I have barely been able to get out of the house with my kids and they are only 5 so they really need to be outside as much as possible. I am 7 lbs down as of today and have only really been trying to lose weight since May 31. I think I am doing pretty good. I have finally learned (already knew it but just didn't comprehend) that calories out really need to be more then calories in so that is my daily focus. What can I get up and do to burn off more calories. I log all of my food intake in the morning and if something changes then I do my best to change it immediately so I always know what I need to burn. So far it is working for me. So anyway, If you would like to add me then please feel free!!!
  • RMGreen17
    RMGreen17 Posts: 4
    Options
    I have lost 22 lbs. and I still have 105 to go!! I am determined to do it this time, and so far this has been the only thing that has worked for me that makes any sense. I feel GREAT and I know it CAN be done! LET'S DO THIS!! :)
  • jmom376
    jmom376 Posts: 234 Member
    Options
    Hi all, My goal is to lose 100+ lbs and I have lost 49 lbs. so far (hopefully 50 this week :) I am 45 and started my new healthier lifestyle journey on 1/11/13. Like others, I have done this by reducing the amount of food I eat, increasing the quality (lots of fruits/vegetables/lean protein) and exercising more (at least 1/2 hour a day). Anyone is free to add me.
  • jasmineloses
    Options
    I've got about 105 to lose. I've lost 10 in my month in a half on MFP. Add me!
  • spike90
    spike90 Posts: 704 Member
    Options
    I started here with 165 pounds to lose. I have a lot more to go so will be around for a long, long time. Feel free to add me :)
  • abbyandajsmom
    abbyandajsmom Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Want to lose 100 plus. Down 6. Slow coming but this time I hope never to see it again!
  • elizabethmchenry9
    elizabethmchenry9 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    I lost 50lbs and have 60-75 more to go.It's been about 6 months since I started- I wish I was seeing results faster but I learned to stop beating myself up over the bad days and I am working to make this an everyday thing rather than a diet so balance is key. I still love chocolate and I have to find a way to incorporate it in my life the HEALTHY way :-)

Good luck on your journey and feel free to add me :-)
  • missdeo
    missdeo Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Great you lost so much weight. Keep me encouraged.
  • Hodaeia
    Hodaeia Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    I'm looking to lose about 130, anyone feel free to add me! I'd love some supportive friends who I can help in return
  • darkestdreams06
    darkestdreams06 Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    Needing to lose about 120 lbs to get where I would like to be! Add me if you would like :)
  • beckyzalldat
    beckyzalldat Posts: 236 Member
    Options
    I know how it is...I've lost 104lbs and I'm proof it could be done...I still have 100 more to lose just stay focused and you'll do fine :wink: