Biggest Loser Scale

Options
So I have this scale.....Cal-Max & Weight Scale, that I bought like 2 months ago or so. All has been great until today. Today is weigh in day for me.....and I keep getting "Err 1". I have messed with it to try to fix the problem and nothing!!.....anyone else have this issue?...any advice???

Replies

• miqisha
    miqisha Posts: 1,534 Member
    Options
    Either you need new batteries, or the scale is not balanced evenly on the floor.
  • tina8884
    Options
    I'm not sure... try looking up the manuel online by the model number or going to the companies website. They might have the answer on there. Sorry :(
  • thirtyby40
    thirtyby40 Posts: 702 Member
    Options
    I have tile floor in my bathroom and if I don't have my scale perfectly centred on 2 tiles I get an error. It also reports more errors when the battery is failing. I know that another posted said basically the same thing but I wanted to reiterate since I have experienced this many times. :wink:
  • AnnieeR
    AnnieeR Posts: 229
    Options
    I have tile floor in my bathroom and if I don't have my scale perfectly centred on 2 tiles I get an error. It also reports more errors when the battery is failing. I know that another posted said basically the same thing but I wanted to reiterate since I have experienced this many times. :wink:

Yep - mine too!!