Replies

• NinjadURbacon
    NinjadURbacon Posts: 395 Member
    Options
    MFP to the rescue
  • ajsimyan
    ajsimyan Posts: 180 Member
    Options
    I HATE Calliou!!! I banned from my children, that kid is whiny brat.

But yea i'm pretty bored today too.
    QFT!!!!
  • asianmonkie
    Options
    You could fire a cannon down these halls and not hit anyone.
    You should do it =) You know, for science
  • I work at home as an admin assistant and although you might think that is awesome you can work from home!! It isn't that awesome...I mean, I work with my mom which is awesome because she rocks but sometimes I find myself just staring at the computer screen and thinking it has been twenty minutes when it has ben 20 seconds....
  • Haltermania
    Haltermania Posts: 288 Member
    Options
    Thats why i work on my Kegels to keep me occupied...got to get a quick burn in before lunch.
  • MissKalhan
    MissKalhan Posts: 2,282 Member
    Options
    Yup, it's a Friday and this close t holidays people don't really call to complain unless it's to do with snow and roads.... Yep.
  • fbmandy55
    fbmandy55 Posts: 5,263 Member
    Options
    I used to be until a vendor hired me for a second job that I can do from my current office. So I've been working lots of extra hours in the evening and weekends.

I'm looking forward to that first paycheck... Finally.
  • hep26000
    hep26000 Posts: 156 Member
    Options
    Me! I have stuff to do but don't want to do it right now so it is pretty boring. Counting down the minutes until lunch. Only 45 more if I can convince my group to go a little early.
    Gonne go for a walk to the local grocery store and grab something to eat.

I have an insanely busy day tomorrow. I would much rather be out of work getting stuff done early so I could maybe relax a little tomorrow. We don't even have our tree yet. Hopefully we can get that Sunday or maybe tonight and decorate tomorrow evening when the day has calmed down.

See- just procrastinating at work so I am writing a book about my day and weekend and blah blah blah... :drinker: Cheers!
  • babyj0
    babyj0 Posts: 531 Member
    Options
    Hell ya..

tumblr_mbxuefsLuV1rvwttvo1_500.gif

Aw I miss this guy.
  • WeepingAngel81
    WeepingAngel81 Posts: 2,232 Member
    Options
    I have plenty I could be doing.....I'd just can't be bothered with it. It's Friday and I want to be done with this week!
  • allaboutthecake
    allaboutthecake Posts: 1,531 Member
    Options
    I used to bring small gifts that needed to be wrapped, hide them in the back room (full visual to the front office) and wrap them up. Both me & my coworkers would do this, lol

We also worked on Christmas cards. Shoot, if it was super slow? We'd write newsy fun Christmas letters, too!

Decorate the office with Santa & his Reindeer, garland, cutsie Christmas stockings from The Dollar store, a little mini Christmas tree...hey, we even had regular customers who would put a gift under it (YAY!!)
  • ItsMeGee3
    ItsMeGee3 Posts: 13,255 Member
    Options
    You could fire a cannon down these halls and not hit anyone.
    You should do it =) You know, for science
    [/quote

I'm in a courthouse. When I go over to the jail, I prefer not to be the one in handcuffs. :yawn:
  • SamanthaD1218
    SamanthaD1218 Posts: 304 Member
    Options
    So painfully bored. Just got next year's monthly/weekly planner and have been writing in birthdays and holidays, haha. And decorating each one with awesome pictures and colors. Clearly the first day of winter needs blue snowflakes drawn all over it...
  • Broderick50
    Broderick50 Posts: 851 Member
    Options
    I'm an accountant for a hospital and two weeks out of the month I don't do ****. This is one of those weeks.
  • Justifier
    Justifier Posts: 336 Member
    Options
    Caillou is freaky, but I feel bad because he looks like he has cancer. I'd rather be hanging out with 4 year olds than high schoolers who laugh at me when I ask them to do their work.
  • FerretBuellerr
    FerretBuellerr Posts: 468 Member
    Options
    I'm not so bored at work as much as I just don't feel like working. MFP is good for my procrastinating habits.

Exactly this.

I swear I have excellent work ethic!!...when I don't have access to the internet. :laugh:
  • willrun4bagels
    willrun4bagels Posts: 838 Member
    Options
    Soooo bored today. The last couple of weeks before the holidays are such a drag here. Winter is also my industry's slow season, so that's just adding to the amount of boring.

I can't wait until 5:30 to be out of here!! I keep staring at the computer screen to appear as if I'm studying spreadsheets or something serious.
  • tzig00
    tzig00 Posts: 875 Member
    Options
    I'm bored. There's only so many phone calls you can make before you throw your hands in the air and realize that everyone spent the money they had to pay their bills on Christmas.
  • MM_1982
    MM_1982 Posts: 374
    Options
    Yeah, I'm bored. Maybe I should start another thread about being bored at work...
  • smesche
    smesche Posts: 234 Member
    Options
    Caillou is freaky, but I feel bad because he looks like he has cancer. I'd rather be hanging out with 4 year olds than high schoolers who laugh at me when I ask them to do their work.

:laugh:

Slow here too. At least there is always MFP :drinker: