60lbs lost. before/during/still going pictures :)

Options
kmshred
kmshred Posts: 393 Member
*I guess… i'll start by saying i just hit 1000 days on here. british blood! born and raised, living in hong kong. (not many healthy options here…)
~i lost most of my weight two years ago and have tried to lose more but nothing has been falling off on 1500 calories.
~now i'm up to about 1800/2000 calories and feeling better than ever and enjoying life and food.
~saturday or sunday i chose to 'spike' and eat what i like. i don't really log it either. gives me a break from this thing, and i come back with a new focus for the following week.
~i spend all day on my feet, up and down stairs, as a elementary art teacher, and a high school textile technology teacher.
~i work out 4/5 times a week. mainly HIIT (40 mins) and weight lifting (30 mins+-).
~i'm 5'10, and my lowest weight was 160lbs. now? give/take 15lbs. i ignore the scale. us size 6 bottoms, 8/10 top. (uk 10/12) (swimmers shoulders… yep).
~i have a under-active thyroid and deal with hypoglycemia. so. i basically crave all the bad stuff. but i don't always give in ;) I supplement with natural vitamins to help, i.e. vitamin c, iron, b50's, etc.
~my diet consists of all the macronutrients, though i try stay below 120g of carbs a day. not always.
~ i always try to eat fresh. i care about what quality food my insides are getting.
~i couldn't have done this without 4theking. best advisor/friend/coach around. get at him. he will set you straight.

here are the photos. it took me forever to post these because i was so embarrassed. two years of living with myself, i'm finally ok to show you before and afters. everyone asked me for a long time, then gave up asking. i'm loved and accepted how i am, and i enjoy the body i'm in. now i'm working on toning and building muscle. doctors tell me i'm more fit than a marathon runner or police officers due to a cardio test they put me on :) how kind… haha.

feel free to ask any questions if you have any.

before. 224lbs.

IMG_9736.jpg

IMG_9112.jpg

IMG_2336.jpg

brown hair days…

IMG_0310.jpg

IMG_2518.jpg

IMG_3437.jpg

IMG_3801.jpg

then i went blonde… and decided weight wasn't coming off anymore, so i thought to try build muscle….

IMG_3929.jpg

IMG_3180.jpg

and this is where i'm at these days..

IMG_7919.jpg

IMG_9420.jpg

:heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:

Replies

• MrsKMaree
    Options
    AMAZING!

Thank You for posting this, very inspiring :)
  • u look amazing -well done !!!
  • kmshred
    kmshred Posts: 393 Member
    Options
    thank you!
  • 4theking
    4theking Posts: 1,196 Member
    Options
    It truly has been my pleasure Katy! I have enjoyed those 1000 days with you!! You have done amazing and you make me proud!!
  • itzehoe
    itzehoe Posts: 614 Member
    Options
    WOW - AMAZING!!
  • sweettoothfairy
    sweettoothfairy Posts: 212 Member
    Options
    Oh wow... you look stunning..fabulous achievement girlie!
  • Coach_T
    Coach_T Posts: 462 Member
    Options
    Great progress and results
  • cupcakegirl81
    cupcakegirl81 Posts: 2,033 Member
    Options
    You are absolutely beautiful!!! So inspirational, too! I love both blonde and brunette, too. You can pull anything off! :)
  • bleumuffin
    Options
    You are stunningly beautiful, I love your hair! :0 Amazing progress, girl!
  • _xoxok
    _xoxok Posts: 152 Member
    Options
    Looking great! Awesome job.
  • katiebiotch
    katiebiotch Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    You're amazing girl! So inspiring. We've been friends for almost a year now and I always noticed I'd never seen a before picture. The transformation is incredible so is you're streak haha! When I need motivation I just need to think of your before and after. I'm super proud of you. I may not comment a lot but I'm always checking out your posts thinking damn you have dedication and work it HARD! xxxx
  • SlinkyAndHerAmazingBunsOfSteel
    Options
    Inspirational! You look amazing! :flowerforyou:
  • Sugarhiccup03
    Sugarhiccup03 Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    Very inspirational post! You look amazing!
  • Andrewcpimpin
    Andrewcpimpin Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    Wow. That is all.
  • cedman1
    cedman1 Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    Great transformation!! Excellent inspiration!
  • coral_b
    coral_b Posts: 264 Member
    Options
    OMG, amazing! I'm completely girl crushing (in a jealous way) on your thighs! Such a transformation!
  • Werfam
    Werfam Posts: 29
    Options
    Wow! You did a wonderful job. Your hard work and dedication paid off.????
  • Werfam
    Werfam Posts: 29
    Options
    Soooo many questions: How many calories did you stArt with!? Did you ever go below 1500. Curious why don't u take medicine for thyroid? I have under active thyroid & take meds. Thinking mayb I shouldn't.
    Did you ever "mess" up & if so how did u recover.

U r an inspiration!
  • warriorsal
    warriorsal Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    You are gorgeous and amazing! You have been rocking it for a. Long tome. So it's no doubt that you crushed that cardio test!
  • BlueBombers
    BlueBombers Posts: 4,065 Member
    Options
    Awesome job...you look great! :flowerforyou:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!