What do you want for christmas?

Options

Replies

• luvmydog2
    luvmydog2 Posts: 243 Member
    Options
    A new white hyundai ix35 .... :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: Would be just nice ... I have some lotto tickets , so wish me luck !

Seasons greetings to all :drinker:
  • TechNerd42
    TechNerd42 Posts: 225 Member
    Options
    Ok. I find it difficult to believe I'm the first to say this (I searched on each page), but I want a Hippopotamus and my two front teeth.

Seriously though, I've been wracking my brain and am having difficulty coming up with present ideas. I have most of what I want, and the other stuff I want, I find it easy to say "Don't need it" or "Don't have the space for it." I do kind of want an Aria and Fitbit Force, but that's a lot of money to spend on me, especially if it turns out I don't like them or they don't work as expected.

hrmmm... must think more.
  • jan3h
    jan3h Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    to weigh under 70kg ... got 1.5kg (3.3lbs) to go ... will settle for New Year!

Seasons Greetings to all :-)
  • JJordon
    JJordon Posts: 857 Member
    Options
    Powerblocks or Ironmaster modular dumb bells. (eat it Select tech)

Free lessons or low cost lessons for life in Kajukenbo. (especially private lessons)

My two front tee.... wait... I got those.

And my baby, Chef Diamante. Mmm.
  • RickNeedzToGetShreaded
    Options
    An unlimited supply of chicken!
  • Topsking2010
    Topsking2010 Posts: 2,245 Member
    Options
    Good health!!!

New Clothes

New friends who live a fit and healthy lifestyle.
  • akoorn1982
    akoorn1982 Posts: 152 Member
    Options
    An UW camera
    new dive boots
    a dry suit
    ab actifry (actually buying that as a Christmas gift to myself)
    a new bed (box spring)
  • Hezzietiger1
    Hezzietiger1 Posts: 1,256 Member
    Options
    Clothes..

the last jeans I bought were size 12.. i'm now in a 4. LOL I have 1 pair of gym shorts/sweats/tee/bra, a work uniform.. and pants i stole from my sister that fit now. ;) I'm pretty sure my mom and sister got me several new outfits. I also want crossfit nano's, gymnastics hand grips, and coffee giftcards :)
  • Joreanasaurous
    Joreanasaurous Posts: 1,384 Member
    Options
    Already bought it for myself on Black Friday. A standup mixer from Kitchenaid. Worth every single penny.

I've been wanting one of those for years. And a Vitamix.

Those are the best! Between Kohl's Cash and sales my mom ending up only paying about $100. You just really have to watch for the sales and use coupons.

$100 bucks for a KitchenAid mixer! WHAT THE ****!!! Guess I'll be going to Kohl's for my christmas shopping this year.

Work gives us a gift card to Macys for Christmas and my boss makes sure I get it by Black Friday. That paid for a little more than half. Otherwise I couldn't have afforded mine. But my oh my. It is amazing!!!!
  • Will_Thrust_For_Candy
    Will_Thrust_For_Candy Posts: 6,109 Member
    Options
    If Santa could bring me a honest, funny, sincere, hot man.....oh this girl would be super happy :bigsmile:
  • hotlipsliz
    Options
    I want Vice 2 palette
    I want a set of MAC brushes
    I want to have more energy and not be tired all the time
    I want my boyfriend off crutches early; yeah right, that's not gonna happen till after the new year :(
  • Nutella91
    Nutella91 Posts: 624 Member
    Options
    I looked at my list and realized it's all about fitness and food lol!

1. The book New Rules of Lifting for Women
    2. An adidas sports bra
    3. Restaurant gift cards

That's about it.

What's on your list?

I can send it to you by email!!
    I mean new rules.
  • Nutella91
    Nutella91 Posts: 624 Member
    Options
    I want a boyfriend!
    i'm not one of those girls who always have to be in relationship but damn, it's been two years
  • Kirstyw871
    Kirstyw871 Posts: 216 Member
    Options
    A modalu handbag.
  • wwkls
    wwkls Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    To stop eating like a big fat pig and be slim!!!!!
  • angie007az
    angie007az Posts: 406 Member
    Options
    Clothes..

the last jeans I bought were size 12.. i'm now in a 4. LOL I have 1 pair of gym shorts/sweats/tee/bra, a work uniform.. and pants i stole from my sister that fit now. ;) I'm pretty sure my mom and sister got me several new outfits. I also want crossfit nano's, gymnastics hand grips, and coffee giftcards :)

Congrats on your awesome loss. I was a 16 and now I'm wearing 12's. Can't wait to see more awesome changes as the months go by. Happy New Year!!
  • F00LofaT00K
    F00LofaT00K Posts: 688 Member
    Options
    A sober mother.
  • salladeve
    salladeve Posts: 1,053 Member
    Options
    A sober mother.

I'm sorry, that is just sad {{{{{Hugs, to you}}}}}
  • akoorn1982
    akoorn1982 Posts: 152 Member
    Options
    A sober mother.

aaawww honey, my heart goes out to you!
  • oc1timoco
    oc1timoco Posts: 272 Member
    Options
    I wanted a Bugatti Veyron but my wife said no to the 1001 hp. 256 mph. $6,000,000 sports car. She probably thought I would drive it through the trailer park and try to pick up chicks. So I settled for a FitBit Flex.