What are your December Goals?

13»

Replies

• TonyaPietrzak
    TonyaPietrzak Posts: 59 Member
    Hmmm to lose 20lbs!! :) that would be the best present I would ever given to myself!!!
  • svsl0928
    svsl0928 Posts: 205 Member
    My goal is to maintain. I lost since Thanksgiving but the next few weeks is when the challenge starts. I don't plan on over indulging. I do plan having a few foods that I usually don't eat. I also plan on keeping up with my workout routine.
  • Eli716
    Eli716 Posts: 262 Member
    1. To lose 5.4 more pounds by New Years eve to keep up with my previous months.
    2. Not skip a day of 30 Day Shred.
    3. Attempt to stay on Planks...
  • Think about what I really want and not let anything stop me! (including self sabotage!)
  • Just to maintain, not to beat myself up if I indulge in something good but still eating as healthy as possible.
  • lcampus
    lcampus Posts: 1 Member
    To not gain anything. Maybe even loose a pound. But with the holidays I'm going to be happy to just stay the same.
  • CynthiaT60
    CynthiaT60 Posts: 1,280 Member
    +1
  • caramelgyrlk
    caramelgyrlk Posts: 1,112 Member
    To lose another 3-5 pounds.
  • speedy740
    speedy740 Posts: 141 Member
    My goal is to just get through December and January without woofing everything down in sight and hopefully not gain! Shouldn't be asking too much! Good luck all, Merry Christmas ????????
  • MB_Positif
    MB_Positif Posts: 8,897 Member
    Deadlift 175#
    Squat 110#
    Bench 95#
  • goalss4nika
    goalss4nika Posts: 529 Member
    I would like to lose 2 more pounds by the end of december. I will be 50pounds down. I have been pushing myself to fo so. Good luck everyone with your own personal goals :flowerforyou:
  • Cutting for NYE. got about 2 lbs to lose left