60lbs lost. before/during/still going pictures :)

Options
2»

Replies

• What a transformation! Beautiful before and stunning after :) Congrats
  • mamma_nee
    mamma_nee Posts: 809 Member
    Options
    Great transformation !!
  • alienrite
    alienrite Posts: 314 Member
    Options
    Amazing transformation and you're still one of my top inspirations I have here. Bravo!!!
  • kmshred
    kmshred Posts: 393 Member
    Options
    hahah hey girl crush! :wink:
  • kmshred
    Options
    Soooo many questions: How many calories did you stArt with!? Did you ever go below 1500. Curious why don't u take medicine for thyroid? I have under active thyroid & take meds. Thinking mayb I shouldn't.
    Did you ever "mess" up & if so how did u recover.

U r an inspiration!

hi! i started on 1200 calories and dropped weight pretty fast - i would try avoid that if possible though. it's much more practical to start with more calories and then reduce … i mean you can't get much lower than 1200 calories, then you have no where to go really. but i guess which ever way works!

i started taking thyroid meds and it made me gain weight really quickly! so weird… so i stopped.

i mess up - all the time. i never disallow any foods. i just try to do things in moderation, and if i indulge, i just try to do my best the next day, or i go nuts at the gym to make up for it. ha! saturdays are my "mess up days" and i can't live without them! sometimes i gain, but then i get back on track and lose it. i have yo' yo'ed… but not with more than 10lbs or so, cause thats enough to make me feel fat again.. ha.. sucks when clothes get tight!! :heart:
  • kmshred
    Options
    You are absolutely beautiful!!! So inspirational, too! I love both blonde and brunette, too. You can pull anything off! :)

thanks girl!!! :heart:
  • kmshred
    Options
    You're amazing girl! So inspiring. We've been friends for almost a year now and I always noticed I'd never seen a before picture. The transformation is incredible so is you're streak haha! When I need motivation I just need to think of your before and after. I'm super proud of you. I may not comment a lot but I'm always checking out your posts thinking damn you have dedication and work it HARD! xxxx

i appreciate your support! i need to give it more, but it's been tough this year with sooo much going on. i'm always lurking.. and now there's a like button my life just got a whole lot easier ;) thank you thank you! :heart:
  • 199WillDo
    199WillDo Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    You Look AMAZING!!!!!! :happy:
  • kmshred
    Options
    You Look AMAZING!!!!!! :happy:

dawww thanks phit!
  • Kimbie500
    Kimbie500 Posts: 388 Member
    Options
    Great job, Katy!! Thanks for sharing your pics and story in more detail! XOXO
  • kmshred
    Options
    Great job, Katy!! Thanks for sharing your pics and story in more detail! XOXO

you're the best kim!!!! :flowerforyou:
  • amcsouth
    amcsouth Posts: 283 Member
    Options
    You look amazing! Congratulations :smile:
  • kmshred
    Options
    You look amazing! Congratulations :smile:

thank you!
  • Lizzy_Sunflower
    Lizzy_Sunflower Posts: 1,510 Member
    Options
    Proud of you Katy! You've been a great, motivated, and motivational friend on here! *cheers*
  • FirecrackerJess
    FirecrackerJess Posts: 276 Member
    Options
    Awesome! Thanks for posting. When I feel like there is no way I can ever do this, people who post like you make me think maybe I can. So thank you and Kudos to you!

Also, wish I had your hair! LOL
  • Savyna
    Savyna Posts: 789 Member
    Options
    awesome transformation...however i was wondering about the hong kong comment. I have friends from there and they seem to be one of the more healthier people I know. always eating veggies, and soups and stuff like that. I know some things dont seem that healthy but a lot of their stuff seemed good for people. is that not true or its just that they were more attentive to eating more of healthy things than the usual hong konger?
  • kmshred
    Options
    awesome transformation...however i was wondering about the hong kong comment. I have friends from there and they seem to be one of the more healthier people I know. always eating veggies, and soups and stuff like that. I know some things dont seem that healthy but a lot of their stuff seemed good for people. is that not true or its just that they were more attentive to eating more of healthy things than the usual hong konger?

maybe i eat healthier than i know.. i was born here.. so always been on the same kind of foods! it seems although america makes it easy though - with the calories written out on everything, low fat options available everywhere, and "diet" snacks if you want them. i'm a meat eater over a veggie or soup eater, i have to say! <3
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!