Hi Everyone-

Options
I've been a lurker for a while now, thought it was time I'd introduce myself. My heaviest was 206, my current is 187. I'm 26, married, no kids. I've been at it for about 2 months now, starting gradually then getting excited from seeing the results. I'm hoping to meet some supportive people here.

51767564.png
Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter

Replies

• akoorn1982
    akoorn1982 Posts: 152 Member
    Options
    Welcome!
  • Jason3589
    Options
    Hi, if you were to add a pic you might get more responses. Welcome to the world of MFP
  • BECLLCEB
    Options
    welcome toni and congrats on your loss so far! i am pretty new here but i have lost some weight and feeling so good about it! Keep up the good work!
  • KatySW6588
    Options
    Well done on your weight loss for far.

MFP friends give you the best motivation and support ever. Feel free to add me!

Hope tracking your calories help you too! Been a saviour for me!

Xxx
  • tonimaxine
    Options
    Thanks everyone. I added my picture, but it's sideways? Anyway it's there. I didn't realize there were so many people active on this site! Looks like I'll have all the support I'll need :)
  • Forest_76
    Forest_76 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    you'll have lots of support, it's a great website...thanks for sharing. Glad we are pals
  • trulyloveslife
    trulyloveslife Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hello everyone..........my name is Toni, and I just joined MFP tonight, and am looking forward to this journey of finally taking care of myself, getting healthy and back in shape. I also have just joined Gold's gym, it opens at the end of the month, and I look forward to swimming, the rowing machine, and some yoga classes. I would love to meet some friends on here, to encourage and get encouragement back as we travel on this healthy life-style journey. We can do this !!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Troo22
    Troo22 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hi - that's so encouraging (to me) - good for you!!! My heaviest was 204.5 - and it's only my second week...I lost 4 the first week,but seem to have stalled. But I've been through this so many times that I know to stick it out - and it will work. It's particularly hard for me right now because both my kids are home from college for the holidays eating lots of great food all around me. So I just had two mandarin oranges - and I am full...but the smells are tough. I REALLY want to be under 200 for xmas - that will be the best gift I can give myself.