Kate here.

Options
Hey. I'm Kate. I joined when I found the calorie counter app for my droid. I haven't ever been successful with diets and excersize because I lack the willpower. I'm. Only on day two but I already feel good about this. I'd like to make some friends on here for support.

Replies

• jrkingery
    jrkingery Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    Hey. I'm Kate. I joined when I found the calorie counter app for my droid. I haven't ever been successful with diets and exercise because I lack the willpower. I'm. Only on day two but I already feel good about this. I'd like to make some friends on here for support.

Hi Kate and welcome to the MFP community. There are many helpful souls here to assist you on your journey.

As for your success I can only relate my own personal experience. The people here are very supportive and non judgmental for the most part, as we are all on this journey together. You have made a very wise decision in locating a food journal program to use for keeping track of your progress and day to day calories. I can say without a doubt that the MFP web site and app for my phone are a HUGE reason why I have been successful in losing over 85lbs in the past year in a sane and sustainable way.

Having a running tally of what you eat is a great tool. As long as you are completely honest with yourself and follow the guidelines I'm confident that you will see results.

Good luck and welcome again!
    Jim
  • kathdela
    kathdela Posts: 148 Member
    Options
    I was just looking at before and after pics. Im so inspired now.
  • rai8759
    rai8759 Posts: 296 Member
    Options
    Hey! I was just checking them out earlier tonight. They are really inspiring! Welcome to MFP. =D