Measure water by ml not glasses drunk

Options
Is this possible?

Replies

• krebsi
    krebsi Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    i dont think so but if you have a 500ml bottle, that for me are two glasses....
  • dtban
    dtban Posts: 111 Member
    Options
    you are suppose to drink eight 8oz glasses of water a day. 8oz is 250ml, so basically you need to drink 2 litres of water a day. So whatever amount of ml you drink just divide by 250 and you will know how many glasses to add to your counter example 750ml/250=3 glasses
  • bencalder
    bencalder Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I've seen quite a few conversations on this topic. It is very weird that an app that has so much potential doesn't have a simple feature as entering the volume of water in ml or ounces.

I have a water bottle that's 750ml, so I'd have to put 3 cups in case I actually had a cup of water at home. As a result I need to try and work out what volume of water I'm drinking each day. Not hard, but given it would be so easy to do I'm not sure why it isn't already a feature.

I'm considering using another app to track food just because its easier to track my water intake.

I see none of these threads have a response....is this even on the roadmap?
  • tennyllia4
    Options
    a 80z cup is 240ml, 4oz 120 ect....Hope this helped : )
  • medpretzel
    medpretzel Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I would find this a lot better too, if it were in ml. Fitbit does it, and I log it there. It also doesn't sync the fitbit water to myfitnesspal. Sort of a bummer, because neither place is really 100% correct, in my opinion.