Am I fat, don't lie????

Options
http://postimg.org/image/kbhqb72od/

I was wondering. Am I fat? My sister is so skinny:(

Click the link above Do I look a little chubby?

My sister's belly is on the left and I am on the right. I struggle with binge overeating and I LOVE to eat food. I'm young, but I'm afraid I'm storing dangerous, excess fat around my belly, especially compared to my trim sister on the left. What do you think? Please be honest.

Replies

• Shuuma
    Shuuma Posts: 465 Member
    Options
    Don't spend time comparing yourself to others and work on being fit and healthy. You don't look fat in that picture, you look like you're just shaped differently than your sister.

Edit: I realized you had posted this topic twice and checked out your profile. I don't know what to make of your profile saying you're a 33 year old male with 8 posts in several different thread topics that are nearly identical. What are you really doing here?
  • moylek
    moylek Posts: 27
    Options
    I wouldn't say that you're fat, exactly, but you've got a freakishly round tummy for a 33 year-old man.
  • poppoppy140
    Options
    Ugh please ignore the 33 year old male thing, that's not me. I have no idea why it says that on my profile, that's a mistake.

And I posted this question several times because I want FEEDBACK and advice about my body shape and what to do with my body.

I believe i am carrying dangerous excess visceral belly fat and I'm scared. And it pains me to have to live with such a thin sister.

And I want to know if I'm fat. I also struggle with compulsive overeating, and my mom doesn't buy healthy food/even if I buy healthy food it doesn't fill me up. Drinking water doesn't fill me up.

I'm obsessed with food.

The worst part is that I'm at a healthy weight and my doctor said I can't lose anymore but I still feel my belly fat:(
  • Mr_Bad_Example
    Mr_Bad_Example Posts: 2,403 Member
    Options
    The only problem I see is that your sister is a Bruins fan.
  • Cranquistador
    Cranquistador Posts: 39,744 Member
    Options
    hd
  • Mia_RagazzaTosta
    Mia_RagazzaTosta Posts: 4,885 Member
    Options
    Jsf
  • asimmons221
    asimmons221 Posts: 294 Member
    Options
    The only problem I see is that your sister is a Bruins fan.

QFT
  • cafeaulait7
    cafeaulait7 Posts: 2,459 Member
    Options
    I have no idea how old you are, but compulsive overeating is a problem, if that is what you really are doing. But what you call 'compulsive overeating' might not really even be that, since it's clear you are a teen girl.

In any case, if you want to eat healthier foods to make sure that they are good for your health, go for it! That is always a good thing to do. Add in great exercise. Also good. Watch any real compulsive eating and see a therapist for that if it's truly a big problem.

It's hard to look at someone's belly and say much of anything, honestly. It doesn't tell about your health or how you are eating or if you could have an ED or anything like that. You look pretty normal if that helps :) Stop acting like your sister is a yardstick, though. Mine did that to me and it got really out of hand. Y'all are two completely different people, period.
  • zenalasca
    zenalasca Posts: 563 Member
    Options
    Your sister's belly is partly covered up, that could be the reason why it looks a little smaller. I would say don't worry too much about the belly. Just focus on getting through each meal and day healthily and well :)
  • wheird
    wheird Posts: 7,963 Member
    Options
    Reported for trolling.
  • BeachIron
    BeachIron Posts: 6,490 Member
    Options
    Gastric bypass
  • ohellotheresa
    Options
    FORUM TROLL
  • jennifer_417
    jennifer_417 Posts: 12,344 Member
    Options
    You sound very young and very insecure. Who cares what your sister, or anybody else looks like? You would well to learn now that there will ALWAYS be someone skinnier, faster, smarter, etc. than you. That's life. Learn to like yourself for what you are and don't worry about anybody else.
  • bbg_daryl
    bbg_daryl Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    You just made this same exact thread less than an hour ago and deleted it???
  • mungowungo
    mungowungo Posts: 327 Member
    Options
    Okay, assuming that you ARE a teenage girl and not a 33 year old male troll.

1 You don't mention how old your sister is - if you are older than her of course you are going to be bigger. Plus your belly will bloat at different times of the month. This is totally normal.

I have two daughters. My oldest daughter is curvy - larger hips and chest. My other daughter is taller and thinner. They are both at healthy weights.

2 Don't get caught up with glossy magazine images of models - these are mostly very unhealthy examples and have in all likelihood been photoshopped to make them look leaner anyway. If you don't believe me have a look at this - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u8kty1SEqZQ

3 You don't mention how tall you are or how much you weigh. You say that both your mother and doctor have told you that you are a healthy weight - LISTEN TO THEM. Yes I know teenage girls tend to think they know better (I have two of them remember) but honestly your mother and your doctor are on your side.

4 If after you have thought about the above you are still worried about your stomach. Maybe just do some toning exercises.

And to answer your original question - NO YOU ARE MOST DEFINITELY NOT FAT.
  • BillyJan1992
    BillyJan1992 Posts: 171 Member
    Options
    U ARE DAMN SEXY
  • kimosabe1
    kimosabe1 Posts: 2,467 Member
    Options
    belly is a bit big in the right pic-
  • Nicolee_2014
    Nicolee_2014 Posts: 1,572 Member
    Options
    They need an eye-rolling smiley face!