107 lbs lost!!! :)

Options

Replies

• mgorham13
    mgorham13 Posts: 168 Member
    Options
    I have found the gym to be the best anti-depressant, I walked in your shoes once, my wife and kids were my jake and peanut. I owed it to them and to myself to try and save myself I found hope and inspiration on this site every day and still do thanks to people like you and many others.
  • acogg
    acogg Posts: 1,871 Member
    Options
    You are beautiful! Way to go!
  • _errata_
    _errata_ Posts: 1,653 Member
    Options
    Truly remarkable! You look great.

say-what.gif
  • befitlon
    befitlon Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    A life changing decision that actually worked on you... =) God bless you.
  • paddgirl21
    paddgirl21 Posts: 154 Member
    Options
    Inspiring! :-) Thank you for posting this.
  • LauraBalyk
    LauraBalyk Posts: 219 Member
    Options
    wow, 107 pounds loss, is amazing !! You are doing amazing !! keep up the awesome work :) congrats :)
  • coullmom
    coullmom Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    You look awesome!! What did your ex boyfriend weigh? He was the biggest and best weight loss you achieved!!!. Glad you found out that life is worth living!!
  • fisch10
    fisch10 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Very inspiring..congrats!!
  • jillwhite12
    jillwhite12 Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    I can't thank you all enough! I'm overwhelmed by the response I've gotten! I think the best thing anyone could say to me is that I've inspired someone... That is the best feeling in the world so thank you again! I'm glad I finally did share my story :)
  • Brandon74
    Brandon74 Posts: 453 Member
    Options
    Wow!!!!! You look awesome. Great job!!
  • determined_erin
    determined_erin Posts: 571 Member
    Options
    Amazing!
  • GoldwingGrandma
    GoldwingGrandma Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    "This is not a "diet" that has a finish line.. This is my lifestyle now and have no desire to go back to my bad habits... "

THAT is an awesome statement! I want to remember that. Thank you for sharing. You have done an amazing job!
  • Karenk1010
    Karenk1010 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Great story but I dont see the pictures?
  • robinmmurphy3
    robinmmurphy3 Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    Thank you so much for sharing your story. There was a lot of pain there for a while and I'm so happy you are still here. Thank goodness for your precious puppy dogs. You have changed your life and "good job" doesn't seem like enough to say....but congratulations and I'm so happy for you! You have done an amazing job..... ::flowerforyou:
  • WickedZoey
    WickedZoey Posts: 401 Member
    Options
    kick *kitten*!
  • mulher130
    mulher130 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I love success stories and you are the ultimate success!!! You were able to transform yourself inside and out, wow!!
  • jennygeo1
    jennygeo1 Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    thank you so much for sharing!
    Personally, it's amazing how much eating clean and working out can improve your mood... i know when i don't work out i get really bad anxiety and constantly feel overwhelmed... thank you for letting everyone know that taking care of yourself is very important and a great benefit to not only physical health but mental health as well.

You also look amazing! Congrats!
  • perrinjoshua
    perrinjoshua Posts: 286 Member
    Options
    Amazing story, amazing achievement, amazing woman! Thanks for sharing.
  • melfitnesspal13
    melfitnesspal13 Posts: 377 Member
    Options
    Congrats! God gives us all a second chance....keep it up!!

:flowerforyou:
  • Gwen_B
    Gwen_B Posts: 1,018 Member
    Options
    Yay! Congratulations!!! You look great!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!