Do you want to lose about 25 pounds total?

Options
Looking to add friends for motivation!

Replies

• imxnianne
    imxnianne Posts: 216 Member
    Options
    Me! That's my exact goal. 25!
  • Mitzigan94
    Mitzigan94 Posts: 393 Member
    Options
    thats almost my ultimate goal!! wanna be 100 pounds!! currently 120..
  • Sophie_UK
    Sophie_UK Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Me too! 150lbs currently, goal is 125.
  • smc864
    smc864 Posts: 570 Member
    Options
    I have exactly 25 more pounds to go!!
  • Kimo0590
    Kimo0590 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Hey 25 pounds is my first goal. Be glad to help!
  • edenerasmus
    edenerasmus Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Definitely! I am getting married March 27th, and want to focus on getting into shape before then :)
  • Kali112
    Kali112 Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    me too! although i'd be happy with less, i will take anything...haha
  • dreamoffatt
    Options
    I want to lose 20 pounds. Pretty close? Love to work together! I'll send you a request.
  • WannabeStressFree
    WannabeStressFree Posts: 340 Member
    Options
    me! 25-30, but losing 25 lbs would be my dream!! I'll send friend requests, I'm re-starting my commitment to this! I'm here everyday and love to chat and motivate!- xo
  • LeeBee2012
    LeeBee2012 Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    I'd like to lose about 25 to 30 pounds, but I don't have a specific time frame that I want to do it in. I just want to lose it and keep it off. Too often have a lost and then gained it back. Would love to have a few new friends to chat with. I keep myself motivated by staying in local challenges like the zero gain campaign at my gym that runs through Jan. 13. I am getting ready to start another challenge on January 6 which runs until Valentine's Day. I also try to stay active in the winter, I am training for my first half marathon that is in June 2014. Please feel free to send me a request along with a little info about you!
  • nerge
    nerge Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    20 is my goal very much in! 147 want to me 126! Lets motivate!
  • yloveable
    yloveable Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I would love to lose about 20 to 25 lbs. Yes I'm in.
  • edahl7762
    Options
    I am looking to love 25lbs at least! Maybe more. I just had a baby and before that I packed on some weight while in grad school. I am getting married this May and even if I lost 20 I would still look much better in my dress! I definitely need motivation and support because it is so hard working and parenting and having a soon to be husband who does not have the greatest eating habits.