Valentines Day Weight Challenge!!! 1st - 8th Jan

Options

Replies

• lizard9800
    lizard9800 Posts: 474 Member
    Options
    Right now I am 172. I would like to be 160 by Valentines Day which I think is possible. 159 would be even better!!:love:
  • LaurieLynn
    LaurieLynn Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    Hi first time posting sounds like a great challenge. I am at 206 and would love to be 195 by Valentine's Day. Thanks for the challenge I need it.
  • abetterme
    abetterme Posts: 393
    Options
    :heart: I just started today so this will be a great motivator. My weight is 254 and by Valentine's I will be 240.

Thanks for starting this!
  • arlswallow
    Options
    Hi,
    I am all for a challenge. I am looking to look great for a disney vacation in April, so February is a great place to aim my first goal.
    My goal is to lose 20 lbs.
    I am currently 180.
  • hmmmm
    hmmmm Posts: 607 Member
    Options
    :heart: I am at 251 now:blushing: and would love to be 235 by valentines day.:drinker: :heart: :heart: :heart:
  • mrsjo79
    mrsjo79 Posts: 123
    Options
    I'm at 145 now and I want to be at 135, but less would be nicer :wink:
  • bigdane321
    bigdane321 Posts: 233 Member
    Options
    Well I'm at 258 and I want to be 248 by V-day. YES I CAN!!
  • jules1984
    jules1984 Posts: 439 Member
    Options
    Okay, I am currently at 165 and I want to be 153 (at least) by valentine's day. I also want my tight-butt jeans to be loose on me... that would ROCK!!
  • teachingfools
    Options
    Hi~I would like to join the challenge. I was 232 when I weighed myself yesterday. I am shooting for two pounds a week, so by Valentine's Day, I would like to be at 218.

Good luck, everyone. Thanks for the challenge!:smile:
  • gabdavidson3
    Options
    This sounds great and motivating!! i am at 263 and i want to be at 245 by valentines day. Good luck to every one!!
  • Rene3634
    Options
    I'm in - New to this - Do we just post our weight on Fridays for all to see?

Current weight is 207 - want to weigh anything less than 200 lbs! But for an actual goal, I am going to shoot for 197! Time to sign up at the gym!
  • kistinbee
    kistinbee Posts: 3,688 Member
    Options
    This is a GREAT idea! Maybe will keep me motivated! My goal is to lose 15 pounds by valentines day!
    So...
    Current weight: 174 lbs.
    Goal weight: 159 lbs.

It would be great to be in the 150s again!!!! :bigsmile: So, that's my goal! I'll post again next week!!

*kistinbee*
  • Beth1233
    Options
    I would love to join the challenge

current weight 230
    Feb 14th goal 218

Beth
  • janineswenson
    janineswenson Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Today I'm 163 ( I was 165 yesterday!)
    Goal for Valentines 155!
  • JoyceDoerr
    Options
    I just joined today, but I will start it off right.

I am 175 currently and will shoot for 160 by Valentines Day

I may need some friends on this one! :smile:

Joyce
  • amandagreen1980
    amandagreen1980 Posts: 286 Member
    Options
    Hi
    And welcome everyone!

For those of you who don't really know how this works i will explain! :happy:

I have put the dates on the thread for this week and most of us are using this week to post our goals.
    I personally weigh in on a friday but others weigh on different days so what i propose to do is for people to come on when they weigh in (however often they like!) and post it within that weeks thread. Hope i'm making sense here!!

I weigh on fridays so tomorrow will be my first weigh in for this challenge so I will come on and put something like this:

Weight at start of challenge 197lbs
    Goal by valentines 180lbs

Current weight 195 (hopefully! :wink: )
    Weight lost this week 2lbs
    Total loss for challenge 2lbs

I will creat a new thread weekly so it doesn't get too crammed, so that is why i think it is good to put weight at start and goal again etc.

Hope this helps clear up any questions!!

:flowerforyou:
  • trishara
    Options
    Valentines Day is my Birthday so it makes a great challenge! I hope is to be at 159 by then maybe more. I am at 167 right now!
  • imsosexy
    Options
    Hi there ...well how is everyone doing on the Valentines Day challenge. Today was my first day back as excerising. I did Taebo for 45 minutes. I figure I will weight myself either tomorrow or Saturday. I hope we all lose the 15lbs or so we want my Valentines Day...I am not motivated at all, so I need lots of encoruagement.:bigsmile:
  • nynb
    nynb Posts: 3
    Options
    Great Idea! just joined and am excited to be part of the challenge. A way to keep me on track. I weigh 230 I would love to be down 10lbs
  • nwester
    Options
    Hi! I am new to this, but a challenge sounds like just the ticket. So I will go from 205 to 190. Is it really a six week thing?

:drinker: I need to switch from decaf and Iced tea to water, hence the smiley face.