Hello all- new to the site.

Options
Hi everyone

I'm new to MFP. Just finished my first week. Was using different calorie counter for about a month (and lost 10lbs already!) and recently changed to this site. I think its way better than other one I was using. I like MFP because for the first time in a long time I actually feel motivated to lose weight and exercise. Seeing the numbers is a big help for me. I have struggled with my weight my whole life and have lost and gained many times over. I am hopeful this time. I can already see the difference with my health i.e lower blood pressure and blood sugar levels. This is really important for me because I have PCOS and host of other health issues and I really want to turn it around. I know I can do it! Anyways- just wanted to say "hi".

Replies

• watkinsc
    watkinsc Posts: 177 Member
    Options
    First of all, LOVE your sign in name! And second, Welcome! You'll find a whole bunch of great people here too! I've been here just under a month and 7lbs GONE! feels great! add me as a friend if you would like.
  • Amarillo_NDN
    Amarillo_NDN Posts: 1,018 Member
    Options
    Welcome to mfp
  • Jena_72
    Jena_72 Posts: 1,057
    Options
    Welcome I have been here since August and it has made ALL the difference! Your going to do great I can already tell! :flowerforyou:
    Amarillo_NDN I LOVE your new ticker Too Cute!!
  • heidimille
    heidimille Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Yes you can do it! Just stick to it. Any reward worth achieving has to have struggles to get there! You will do great, just believe in yourself
  • TaraDenise
    TaraDenise Posts: 164 Member
    Options
    Welcome!
  • DarlaHennessey
    Options
    Yes.... I'm new too! My goal is to loose 25lbs by end of March 2011 just in time to celebrate my 50th birthday.
    I have managed to loose 2lbs so far just doing the calories count while I'm still waiting for my package to come in.
    Thanks for your support!
  • sheisbrown
    sheisbrown Posts: 171 Member
    Options
    Thanks for all the Welcomes. It's really great to have this site and other folks I can talk with about this struggle. I really appreciate it and feel very welcome. Thanks all.
  • Lisagonz
    Lisagonz Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Hello everyone..

Well the kids are teenager now and I now have to focus more on myself as well. I am highly motivated and have changed how i cook and what food comes through my front door.

lisa