Favorite hot sauce?

Options

Replies

• chezjuan
    chezjuan Posts: 747 Member
    Options
    I love Cackalacky Spice Sauce on eggs. Goes well with catfish too.

http://www.cackalacky.com/
  • tschaff04
    tschaff04 Posts: 296 Member
    Options
    Sriracha on evvvvvverything!!
  • mariposa224
    mariposa224 Posts: 1,269 Member
    Options
    Cholula & Sriracha mostly, then Frank's & Tabasco last.
  • doug_pierce
    Options
    G.Love's Special Sauce - http://gloveshotsauce.com/
  • Toblave
    Toblave Posts: 244 Member
    Options
  • Fit_Fox88
    Fit_Fox88 Posts: 410 Member
    Options
    Sriracha w/eggs. Dave's for most everything else.
  • MerlinWilliams
    MerlinWilliams Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    Franks.

On eggs, I put plenty of butter in the pan with the Franks. Tastes like wings.

LOL that is actually one of my weight loss secrets - make everything taste like wings.

Franks has a Wing sauce that includes fake butter flavor - not as good as mixing with real butter obviously - but when cals are tight it works.

Fav hot sauce:

1231-2T.jpg

Waaaay hotter than sauces like Franks or Sirachi, but the flavor is soooo good. I think it is because they used aged pickled scotch bonnets as the basis.

Unfortunately, Franks variants on their traditional sauce all have too many weird additives for me to contemplate using them. I just get the regular stuff and dress it up as I like.
  • eating4me
    eating4me Posts: 239 Member
    Options
    I love hot sauce...just here to listen to other people's favorites. I've already ordered the 2 I hadn't heard of, to try. I put hot sauce on everything!
  • JazminGowdy
    Options
    Sriracha sauce. I love to put it in Pho.
  • cwolfman13
    cwolfman13 Posts: 41,867 Member
    Options
    Not much of a hot sauce guy with eggs...I prefer red or green Hatch chile or salsa (preferably Sadie's Salsa)...but as far as hot sauces go, I like Marie Sharp's (Belize Habanero Hot Sauce). I ate that stuff on pretty much everything when I was down there several years ago and always keep a bottle in my fridge now.
  • MysteriousMerlin
    MysteriousMerlin Posts: 2,270 Member
    Options
    Definitely Cholula, my favorite. Tapatio is good too. Siracha I'm kind of on the fence about. I'll add it to foods for the spicy kick, but not sure if I care for the flavor yet.
  • Stage14
    Stage14 Posts: 1,046 Member
    Options
    My favorite is McLard's pepper sauce, but it's local. So far as the best hot sauce you can find anywhere: Lousiana all the way, baby!
  • frayedfotos
    frayedfotos Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    If you are lucky enough to live near a pepper palace than all you hot sauce lovers must go! they have hundreds of hot sauces and many to sample! I am not employed by them in any form I just love hot sauce and hot stuff in general and really liked trying all the different kinds. My favorite right now is a chocolate habanero smoky sauce.
  • Danny_Boy13
    Danny_Boy13 Posts: 2,094 Member
    Options
    091006sriracha.jpg

or

tapatio.jpg
  • danimalkeys
    danimalkeys Posts: 982 Member
    Options
    My own homemade.

For commercial, Sriracha, Cholula Chipotle, Pickapeppa. Different sauces work on different foods so I have several that I like and use depending on what I want to heat up.
  • Rocbola
    Rocbola Posts: 1,998 Member
    Options
    Tabasco! Some dishes get sriracha, or asian chili garlic sauce.
  • AproMunro
    Options
    Franks. Or another quality Louisiana style hot sauce that would be appropriate for buffalo wings. When in doubt, Franks.
  • Lizzy622
    Lizzy622 Posts: 3,705 Member
    Options
    Another vote for Franks
  • AproMunro
    Options
    On of my favourite breakfasts is Scrambled eggs with some crumbled blue cheese thrown in and topped with Franks. Perfection.