LOVE MFP

Options
kn7hqq
kn7hqq Posts: 14 Member
So grateful to find this app, I have lost almost 20 pounds and feel great, eating 3 meals a day is great and I never miss my snack. The exercise makes me feel like a new person, I weigh 180 and am determined to get down to 150 pounds. But who knew that I could eat whatever I like in moderation and still lose the weight. No real depriving as long as I count my calories. And walking and biking at the gym is a miracle for me. This is my new lifestyle for myself and children. Whoever invented MFP I owe you big time. THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Replies

• bekahlou75
    bekahlou75 Posts: 304 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP. It's great here. I've learned soooo much about what to eat, recipes, calories burned, exercise, etc. I'll be here forever!
  • curlygurl41
    Options
    Welcome! I'm just getting back to it after gaining about 15 lbs over this past year. 150 is my goal, as well. Good luck to you!
  • JONZ64
    JONZ64 Posts: 1,280 Member
    Options
    It is a great site. I almost NEVER recommend sites to people, but I have told lots of people about MFP, especially if they ask how I got back in shape!
  • davert123
    davert123 Posts: 1,568 Member
    Options
    It is great isn't it. I would really advise you get friends here and join in the social side of it as well, this really helps me :-)
  • Matt24442
    Options
    Happy Hanukkah!
    1sOWe67.gif
  • Hauntinglyfit
    Hauntinglyfit Posts: 5,537 Member
    Options
    Awesome!
  • ILiftHeavyAcrylics
    ILiftHeavyAcrylics Posts: 27,732 Member
    Options
    This is refreshing. Great attitude OP and good luck to you.
  • Rosplosion
    Rosplosion Posts: 739 Member
    Options
    This *is* refreshing. Also, there are some of the coolest people on the planet here.
  • nomeejerome
    nomeejerome Posts: 2,616 Member
    Options
    Cheers to you OP. :drinker:
  • red_road
    red_road Posts: 761 Member
    Options
    agreed. also joining group challenges really helps me focus when im feeling blah about my diet.
  • PetulantOne
    PetulantOne Posts: 2,131 Member
    Options
    :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker:
  • awwww...i came in here for the love...but I guess I just have to settle for the secks