Real support. Not just a number on a friend's list.

Options
I have been on MFP once before (about 2 years ago) and got from 210 to 160. I got married (gained weight), got pregnant (gained some more), became a stay at home mother (blew up!). It's time to get a handle on my life again! I'm looking for REAL support. I have had to many people add me in the past and never comment back or interact at all. I don't need many just some. If you can provide support then add me and I will do the same! (:

Replies

• fpelletier
    fpelletier Posts: 365 Member
    Options
    Hi there :) I think I am pretty supportive, I log daily and try to comment as often as possible to my friends. I am a sahm to 3 kiddos and have a long ways to go but I am ready to do it! Are you from Bama? I live there myself. Feel free to send a request if you'd like.
  • claram5415
    claram5415 Posts: 512 Member
    Options
    You can add me if you like. I am am mom but my kid is grown. I do log every day and I'm trying to get through the holidays without blowing my healthy eating. I could use some support and I'd be glad to provide some to you also.
  • dietonthego
    dietonthego Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    I am in ! Let's do it together! Maryann
  • Shaystack
    Shaystack Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Please add me, I signed up here about a month ago. I really want to stick with this. I live in a very rural area and commuting to a gym is not an option for me :(. Also there is no one in my circle of family and friends who is on this same boat as me. So I know what you mean by wanting Real Support. I am currently a stay at home mom
  • fedupfatty86
    fedupfatty86 Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    Hello! I'm a mother to 2 girls ages 8 and 9 and I work full time. I log in everyday and track everything...the good, the bad, and the ugly. I try to comment on friends status updates as much as I can to show my support. Feel free to add me
  • frmrdtr
    frmrdtr Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me as well. I am looking for support and do my best to give it as well. :flowerforyou:
  • nrjackson84
    nrjackson84 Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    You can add me. Of the 40 on my FL, only a handful ever comments (like 5 tops). I would love more friends that can support and motivate. I try to comment and log daily.
  • britteliz1
    britteliz1 Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    I'm going to send you guys some friends requests! I usually try to stay pretty active on here and lend support where I can!
  • summerrose36
    summerrose36 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    You are more than welcome to add me. I would LOVE to have more encouraging people. I had friends on before but none of them was not really supportive, except for the numbers which made me lose interest.
  • msbran77
    msbran77 Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    Looking for interactive friends too..u can add me
  • phyllisbobbitt
    phyllisbobbitt Posts: 347 Member
    Options
    :flowerforyou: honey, i have been on here since june of 2012 & have lost over 125 pounds! i read all of my mfp friends diaries & exercise notes! and i give real feed back! I think together we can help support & encourage each other! i am sending you a friend request!
  • Traceyrohrer
    Traceyrohrer Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    I sent you a friend request. I'm looking for the same thing.
  • Sreneesa
    Sreneesa Posts: 1,170 Member
    Options
    You can add me as well! I log in everyday, a lot, lol, and like to think I'm pretty supportive.
  • Glossysweets
    Options
    Feel free to add me - anyone on here. I am a stay at home mom with my little one only about 21 months old.

I have started to take losing the baby weight much more seriously just to feel better. My family is overweight and have never had a good handle on their health. I have always been in-shape (but was a few pounds over my usual when I got pregnant and am still holding on to some). I have just started to become serious about logging and would also love the support. I have gotten a few friends off some other posts and they comment pretty regularly and I do the same and at least like at the minimum. I find it is super helpful.

Keep going on this journey everyone!
  • kagevf
    kagevf Posts: 509 Member
    Options
    support? thats it? I also give motivation, workout plan, meal plan and your occasional holiday feast plan...and weekly cheat meal plan.

I got my pom poms on and ready to cheer for you all! add me up!
  • onamissiontofitness
    Options
    Hey me and you sound exactly alike! I am looking for support too like actual interaction that will make me feel like im not in this on my own. lol. I will send you a request :)
  • littlelexical
    littlelexical Posts: 146 Member
    Options
    Im a newbie - and have just had a few people add me - I love reading through the news feed & seeing how everyone else is going and what they have to say & encourage/spur on. Feel free to add me - MFP is permanently opened on my computer for easy logging when i am home :)
  • welshpoppy
    welshpoppy Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    You can add me if you would like I log in most every day and support really does help.
  • ohyaynj
    Options
    I'd love to have some more friends who will push me to keep going - encouraging me AND telling me off if I log too much chocolate!

Anyone feel free to add me. I try to log in every day, but I am only human, and sometimes life gets in the way!
  • Jamie22184
    Jamie22184 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me too. I'm looking for motivating friends too. I'm getting back on the logging train and looking to motivate my friends too.