Weight lost before noticing clothes fit differently?

Options
Hi, I was wondering what you guys and gals experiences have been in relation to how little weight was lost before noticing a difference in the way your clothes fit?

Replies

• Ready2Rock206
    Ready2Rock206 Posts: 9,488 Member
    Options
    It really depends on your body type. Some people notice quickly - others it takes longer. My clothes fit exactly the same.
  • cafeaulait7
    cafeaulait7 Posts: 2,459 Member
    Options
    Probably about 8 lbs for me. But only certain clothes at that point. Certain pants were getting baggy in the butt :) Others, like jeans, didn't show it the same way. I'm still wearing my favorite jeans I did at the start, but now they are very comfy and before they were so tight in the waist, lol.
  • Ninkyou
    Ninkyou Posts: 6,666 Member
    Options
    I could feel my pants fitting better at about10-15 lbs. Once I hit like 25-28 lbs I dropped a size. At (nearly) 40 lbs, that size is getting kind of baggy/loose, but I'm not *quite* ready to drop another size just yet.
  • tiggerlgh
    tiggerlgh Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    At about 10 lbs. I think now I am close to going down a size (need to check out what I have in my closet and try some on). But if I am I am just barely down one size.
  • BaconWagon
    BaconWagon Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    Took me about 15lbs, i was kind of oblivious to it really. After 25 pounds, it definitely hits home and i could see the difference. But again , it depends on your body type.
  • BrewerByNight
    Options
    Right around 8 to 9 lbs for me. I've only lost 13lbs of scale weight over the past 3 months, but I can wear dress pants (from my healthier days) to work now that would have been way too snug in the booty and thighs for my liking in early October. I am also a notch or two closer on my old leather belt to worn out belt holes from thinner days gone by... For me, it's a combination of scale weight and getting toned up a bit from lifting weights several times a week, lots of boring hours on the eliptical, taking the stairs in my office building, and walking a lot for errands when I could drive.
  • GreekAmericanChrissy
    Options
    15 pds