newbie in ned of motivation

Options
I've lost 90lbs in the last 5 with little to no support and it hasn't been easy. Would love to share my journey with others in a similar situation. I'm committed to my journey but at times it gets a little lonely. I have 40-60 more pounds to go who wants to join me?

Replies

• MinimalistShoeAddict
    MinimalistShoeAddict Posts: 1,946 Member
    Options
    Congratulations on the great success you have had already!

What was the secret to your results so far? Diet, exercise or a combination of both?
  • KymKat2000
    Options
    Diet was the biggest part in combination with getting moderate exercise twice a day. I Drink plenty of water and get plenty of rest. I had no idea that sleeping more would help me lose more weight.
  • NorCal311
    NorCal311 Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    I've lost 90lbs in the last 5 with little to no support and it hasn't been easy. Would love to share my journey with others in a similar situation. I'm committed to my journey but at times it gets a little lonely. I have 40-60 more pounds to go who wants to join me?

I lost 35 in the 1st three months and kept it there for the last 2 months. I did it all myself and love the motivation that I am getting here. I have 26 to go and my plan is to keep it the same till 1/2/14 when I go extreme. Lets do this the rest of the way!

-Brian
  • KymKat2000
    Options
    Congrats!!! That's amazing!!! I love your commitment. I'm aiming to lose another 40 or maybe even 50lbs. My goal is to meet my mark by April. At the rate I'm going I'm confident I will meet my goal. I'm ready to do this so let's get started. Actually I'm headed to a little late night yoga session right now. Hope to talk to you again.
  • onamissiontofitness
    Options
    Wow how did you do it?? I want to lose 60 pounds and i have been dieting these past two weeks but its hard by yourself. I am good at cutting out foods I dont need, but its hard staying consistent. I am with you too i need a fitness partner to help keep me on the right track!
  • amaysngrace
    amaysngrace Posts: 742 Member
    Options
    You can friend me, if you like. I have about 40 more pounds to go myself. I put myself on plateau though lol because I wasn't able to get to the gym. So, once the New Year's hit and all these holiday breaks are out of the way, I will start being more consistent in the gym.
  • 5FootGiant
    5FootGiant Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    You look Great!... Keep up the good work and always keep your goals in mind! Think of creative ways to motivate yourself so when you get lonely, it can give you a 'spark'.

Teddy
  • GreekAmericanChrissy
    Options
    Congrats on that huge weight loss. Keep it going