For the 127th Time.

Options
Hey Everyone!

I've had a MFP account before, but decided to come back because I need my stats and numbers. I'm tired of starting over and going at it alone. I've got 100-120 lbs to lose and in need of some support. Feel free to add me. :)

Replies

• sameena2013
    Options
    hi this is sameena ive 60 lbs to loose lost 11 pounds so far since i started exercise fron 21st nov with diet
  • kagevf
    kagevf Posts: 509 Member
    Options
    count me in. let me help you out, but you gotta be in it for the long term. not change your diet, but change your lifestyle.
  • MinimalistShoeAddict
    MinimalistShoeAddict Posts: 1,946 Member
    Options
    Welcome back!

I love stats and numbers too. Keep accurate diaries and stay disciplined with you diet and exercise and you will achieve your goals!

I don't really have any "secrets" for staying on plan. For me having both short term and long term goals keep me focused. I also am not overly restrictive and allow myself to consume foods I love (in moderation). If you can find a way to make exercise fun that is always a good thing too!
  • sissidevore
    sissidevore Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    welcome back, feel free to add me. i use this site everyday :) i plan on losing a lot of weight as well, around 50lbs right now ;)
  • shaydenee
    Options
    I'm in too, I log on everyday because I'm determined this time.
  • carlalovescake
    Options
    Feel free to add me as well :) All help is great !
  • Hquinn77
    Options
    hi this is sameena ive 60 lbs to loose lost 11 pounds so far since i started exercise fron 21st nov with diet

Hi there!
    count me in. let me help you out, but you gotta be in it for the long term. not change your diet, but change your lifestyle.

Definitely in it for the long term.
    Welcome back!

I love stats and numbers too. Keep accurate diaries and stay disciplined with you diet and exercise and you will achieve your goals!

I don't really have any "secrets" for staying on plan. For me having both short term and long term goals keep me focused. I also am not overly restrictive and allow myself to consume foods I love (in moderation). If you can find a way to make exercise fun that is always a good thing too!

Thanks! Not making exercise fun was my number one mistake last time. I know better now :)
    welcome back, feel free to add me. i use this site everyday :) i plan on losing a lot of weight as well, around 50lbs right now ;)

Thanks, adding you for sure!
  • Hquinn77
    Options
    I'm in too, I log on everyday because I'm determined this time.

Hey! That quote "If you're tired of starting over, stop giving up." is my mantra this time around.
    Feel free to add me as well :) All help is great !

Hi! Adding you as well. :)