Short Girl Problems

Options

Replies

• SakuraRose13
    SakuraRose13 Posts: 621 Member
    Options
    I saw this and thought that is so me at 4ft 10 exactly, I have to reach for almost everything in my kitchen, glad my husbands 5ft 11 so I can just ask him but if he isn't available yep Ill climb unto the counter you have to find a way , I'm not short I'm just unusually not tall lol

I joke with my husband that tall people were created to reach things for us fun sized people .
  • chelstakencharge
    chelstakencharge Posts: 1,021 Member
    Options
    Yep.....5 feet tall. I would rather climb than take the time to get the step stool out
  • ronrstaats
    ronrstaats Posts: 294 Member
    Options
    Next time your at the grocery store just go all doe eyed. Tall men like to feel useful. :wink:

I get things off the top shelf at the grocery store for women all the time.. Doe eye or not. I just like to be nice (most of the time) :smile:
  • VpinkLotus
    VpinkLotus Posts: 849 Member
    Options
    <--- 5' 1" and constantly looking for tall people in the grocery store to reach things! The other day I couldn't find anyone and jumped up there like Lara Croft. ;)
  • quellybelly
    quellybelly Posts: 827 Member
    Options
    Definitely me. Climb the counters, grabbing chairs, asking tall people for help... lol
  • thatonegirlwiththestuff
    Options
    3smlqw.jpg

Tall girl problems
  • TigerBite
    TigerBite Posts: 611 Member
    Options
    I even have to climb the shelves at the grocery store.

^^^^^
    THIS ... LoL, I'm 5'2. I'm like a monkey when I go grocery shopping ...

ETA: The best is when I'm wearing my Vibram Five Fingers, I get doubly weird looks ...
  • Mobilemuscle
    Mobilemuscle Posts: 945 Member
    Options
    @ liftingmommy ^^ dem long legs doe
  • PorcelainDollLivvy
    Options
    My fellow short people! :) I'm 5'2" and also know the feeling. Not a lot of tall people in my area though so we're all stuck just looking at each other in the stores and seeing who is gonna jump and climb all over the shelves first to reach the items at the top. Lol!
  • Bucky83
    Bucky83 Posts: 1,194 Member
    Options
    Oh man! I hear all of you! I'm 5 foot 2 inches, so yes, I'm know to do the 'jump repeatedly while attempting to knock said item to the edge of the shelf' strategy.

If it's something unhealthy that I want, I won't ask someone to help, but if it's remotely healthy then I'll try to find the next tall person to help me (which doesn't happen often as I try to buy things that are either within reach or lower.

It only took 157cm to get pure awesomeness.
  • NavyKnightAh13
    NavyKnightAh13 Posts: 1,394 Member
    Options
    This made me laugh (I'm 5ft 2) because I always have to use a chair to climb up on in order to reach all the high stuff (my husband is 5ft 10 so he can reach) and when it all fails, he comes and helps.
  • iCupCakeNZ
    iCupCakeNZ Posts: 228 Member
    Options
    I feel all of your pain girls/guys... the worse is when you need your morning drink or coffee... and the coffee is on the top shelf in the pantry.... my room mate is 6'3 and likes to rearrange everything to his height... I can't even use the microwave with out being on tiptoes lol
  • Cre8veLifeR
    Cre8veLifeR Posts: 1,062 Member
    Options
    LOVE that! I sent it to my sister! I got the female "tall" gene and I am only 5'5" lol - my tiny sister is 4'11" and my mom is only 5'!
  • outlandish30
    outlandish30 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Or chairs where your feet don't touch the ground. :( I'm 5'3 but all my height is in my torso
  • toutle1221
    toutle1221 Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    PREACH!
    I told my boyfriend that if we ever live together, I'm going to put a step stool in every room of our place.
  • Lillyloooo
    Lillyloooo Posts: 174 Member
    Options
    4ft 11
  • mrsamanda86
    mrsamanda86 Posts: 869 Member
    Options
    Constantly using tip toes or climbing counters. At the store, I have been known to use my kids as extra height and make them grab things off the shelves while I lift them up LOL
  • MindSetBrenda
    MindSetBrenda Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    5'2" but that's okay, my husband is taller and a help at getting what I need!
  • Mitzigan94
    Mitzigan94 Posts: 393 Member
    Options
    omg, me
  • neandermagnon
    neandermagnon Posts: 7,436 Member
    Options
    Saw this and couldn't help but share it will you all :) hands up for the shorties!!

1385434_171593826367445_550960717_n.jpg

LOL I do that all the time!!