Homemade breakfast sandwiches..with a muffin tin?!
Bump to save fro later!0
That sandwich maker looks awesome! I could eat breakfast sandwiches all day, everyday!0
Sounds Yummy! Thanks.0
That sandwich maker looks awesome! I could eat breakfast sandwiches all day, everyday!
After the first one they would just be sandwiches though.
It would still be awesome it would just be technically wrongly termed.0
I've done a variation on this theme, precook the bacon ahead of time, but leave the muffins, cheese and egg out of the equation.
To prepare/assemble quickly -
Crack the egg into a bowl (pre-spritzed with oil if you're not prepared to soak it in the sink afterwards) - add spices if you want (I like mine with pepper and scrambled) and microwave (for me about 1 minute per egg)
While egg is in the microwave, pop the muffin in the toaster
Egg should finish before muffin, place your slice of cheese and bacon on top of the egg and close the microwave again to let the cheese melt.
Once your muffin is done you should be able to slide the egg/cheese/bacon right onto it.0
- 1.5M All Categories
- 1.4M Health, Wellness and Goals
- 386.3K Introduce Yourself
- 42.5K Getting Started
- 258.2K Health and Weight Loss
- 174.8K Food and Nutrition
- 47.1K Recipes
- 231.7K Fitness and Exercise
- 303 Sleep, Mindfulness and Overall Wellness
- 6.3K Goal: Maintaining Weight
- 8.4K Goal: Gaining Weight and Body Building
- 72.9K Success Stories
- 152K Motivation and Support
- 7.4K Challenges
- 1.2K Debate Club
- 96.1K Chit-Chat
- 2.5K Fun and Games
- 1.9K MyFitnessPal Information
- 20 News and Announcements
- 498 Feature Suggestions and Ideas
- 1.4K MyFitnessPal Tech Support Questions