What is your NSV this week?

Options
What was your NSV this week?

Sometimes it is a bit more difficult to think of one, but they are always there. It might even be a simple as getting out of bed a bit easier, deciding to take the stairs at work, etc. If you cannot think of one, maybe make one happen... :)

Mine is I forgave myself for falling off the wagon last week and jumped back on it yesterday!

Best wishes to all.

Replies

• kayveebee7
    kayveebee7 Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    Lower sodium.
  • Shuuma
    Shuuma Posts: 465 Member
    Options
    I had to wear a belt to keep my pants up! lol
  • bbubb1
    bbubb1 Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    Having my hubby put more holes in my belt so my pants stop falling down because they are too big!!!!!
  • fbcarlson
    fbcarlson Posts: 283 Member
    Options
    My winter coat now zips all the way up!
  • BL_Mark
    BL_Mark Posts: 183 Member
    Options
    These are all great NSVs!!

My kids run around the living room or stand on their heads and kick their legs in the air and say, "Hey daddy, is THIS good exercise?!"
  • janicebinva
    janicebinva Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    Looking up what NSV means. I couldn't find it spelled out on the site, so I Googled it.

"Non-Scale Victory".
  • CynthiaT60
    CynthiaT60 Posts: 1,280 Member
    Options
    This morning I wore my belt a notch tighter while vacuuming. (Went back to the normal notch later on, but still.)
  • 100toloose
    100toloose Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    Yesterday ai noticed I walk upstairs without breathing heavy. Also,for the first time im many years ,or may be ever ,when my 6 year old ask me to race him to the car ,I said let's go! Instead of mommy can't run,or mommy is tired right now,go race daddy.
    Today,I went for my first bike ride in many years.. my whole body is shaking! But I did ,what I wanted to do :)
    I feel so empowered...
  • Shreddingit84
    Options
    I beat the saturday night pina coladas and cheesecake bloat!! Go eggs n green tea!!!
  • seltzermint555
    seltzermint555 Posts: 10,742 Member
    Options
    Mine is from Saturday morning - putting on the floral skinny jeans that were tight on my honeymoon (mid October) and having them fit really nicely, almost too loose in the waist, and comfy. I wore them back in Oct but they were pretty awkward fitting then :-)
  • Azexas
    Azexas Posts: 4,334 Member
    Options
    I got to put jeans on that I haven't worn in 6 months (not a size dwn yet, but still pretty sweet)
  • GothyFaery
    GothyFaery Posts: 762 Member
    Options
    Found an amazingly cute dress and then noticed is only came in plus size and thought "Damn, I can't fit that anymore"

I was bummed for all of 2 seconds until I really thought it through. I'll take missing out on a new dress because it's too big any day of the week!
  • jennielou75
    jennielou75 Posts: 197 Member
    Options
    Dancing with my class of 5 years olds for 30 minutes straight and keeping up (and probably embarrasing!) them!! Couldn't have been done 144lbs ago.
  • ShaSimone
    Options
    Went to the gym after dinner every night this week, and planning to go again tonight. Just getting back into the habit of exercising..nothing strenuous!
  • JustSomeEm
    JustSomeEm Posts: 20,210 MFP Moderator
    Options
    I put on a pair of jeans that I couldn't fit when I bought them 3 YEARS ago! Woot!
  • jos05
    jos05 Posts: 263 Member
    Options
    We got a bunch of samples in my buying office... and I normally wear a size 8/10 and I took home a pair of skinny pants in a size 6...THEY FIT!!!! I AM SO EXCITED!!!!

Size 6!! :)

Plus, this morning at that gym I did the stair master for 15 mins...no stopping... on Level 8!!! I have been struggling with this for a while. I was on level 10 a year ago; but that's what happens when you have to restart! OH WELL>>> Still going to celebrate it! :laugh:
  • knitapeace
    knitapeace Posts: 1,013 Member
    Options
    These are all so inspirational!

Mine is that on the 10th day of Level One, 30 Day Shred, I was able to do 10 "real" pushups before having to go back to knees. 18 days ago it was ZERO! :)
  • MysteriousMerlin
    MysteriousMerlin Posts: 2,270 Member
    Options
    Rings getting loose around fingers and almost losing them!
  • Quieau
    Quieau Posts: 428 Member
    Options
    Went digging in the closet for this skirt that used to be too small and wondered if it would fit ... but it swallowed me up! Way too big!

:drinker:
  • eazy_
    eazy_ Posts: 516 Member
    Options
    I walked a mile in 14 minutes.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!