Hi from the UK

Options
I'm a 40yr old male that, at the start of this year, decided enough was enough and I couldn't keep on buying larger and large clothes!

So, 28lbs later we are here.. I've stumbled, stalled and faltered along the way, and I'm behind where I hoped I would be almost 12 months down the line but I have a renewed enthusiasm and heres to the next 28Lb!!

Replies

• sdreed25
    sdreed25 Posts: 208 Member
    Options
    Good work mate and good luck for the next goal, I'll add you as I'm UK too, Southwest.
  • fitqveen
    Options
    good luck with your journey! anyone feel free to add me - Scotland!
  • 2dare2dream
    2dare2dream Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    hi and welcome, another uk resident here, though im south of the border in scotland. feel free to add me and good job on weightloss so far. awesome work.
  • softncudly
    softncudly Posts: 722 Member
    Options
    Hello from the US. I just joined MFP yesterday.
  • roverrowe
    roverrowe Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    I'll be very happy to be part of your network. I've recently reached target/maintenance after 10 months on here with massive help from my great MFP pals (like Mr sdreed25 above!)

I'm from Somerset originally, but now over the water in South Wales.

Friend request sent.
  • stuarthutcheson
    stuarthutcheson Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Cheers guys... I have a goal of being under 16 stone by Spring to enable me to do a skydive!
  • HealthWoke0ish
    HealthWoke0ish Posts: 2,078 Member
    Options
    Good luck to you/all of us, sir! I'm approaching middle age too and have also "had enough". I'm really enjoying this site and what it has to offer...for me, that help has come in the form of advice, sense of community, accountability, etc. It''s a great place to be!

Cheers! :smile:
  • Sounds like you've made a good start. Good luck with your weightloss! I'm from UK too, feel free to add me.
  • UsernameIsTaken74
    Options
    UK here too, will add!
  • Insanity786
    Insanity786 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Hi, I started Insanity 6 weeks ago then got ill. 3 weeks of being ill I have fully lost the motivation I started with. I was 11 stones until mid 20s, then went to nearly 14stones early this year. Would really appreciate knowing other people are also sweating and feeling the pain on those harder days.