What's On your Christmas list this year?

Replies

• ldrosophila
    ldrosophila Posts: 7,512 Member
    I just want to see my 7-month-old daughter rip into all her presents. :)

cute...healthy baby boy for me
  • seltzermint555
    seltzermint555 Posts: 10,740 Member
    a new blender
    toilet seat (lol, one of ours is ratty and I love practical gifts)
    gum
    tons of Scotch tape (crafty reasons)
    nuts (especially the mocha-coated almonds, mmm)
    and of course, clothes - probably treat myself after the holidays, but I already picked out a top that my mom bought for me (wow I sound 14)

That's really it. Always like random gift cards though, to stores or restaurants.
  • MysteriousMerlin
    MysteriousMerlin Posts: 2,270 Member
    I already got one, Skyrim Legendary Edition :smooched: Thank you hubby!

Gift card to Michael's or Joann's (for my ever expanding bead collection)

A baby!! :smooched: :wink: :smooched: :blushing: :love:
  • ethompso0105
    ethompso0105 Posts: 418 Member
    My list is pretty practical: crock pot, vacuum, snow boots, winter coat, etc. :)

Really, though, I couldn't care less about receiving gifts--and I'm not saying that to sound altruistic. I have a few gifts that I'm giving other people that I'm really excited to watch them open. :) I've been essentially done with Christmas shopping for a few weeks, so my anticipation of giving is growing. :)
  • sfbaumgarten
    sfbaumgarten Posts: 912 Member
    New headphones that are better suited for exercising!
  • QueenE_
    QueenE_ Posts: 522 Member
    I just want to see the kids looks on their faces! My husband and I agreed not to get each other gifts this year.
  • MelsAuntie
    MelsAuntie Posts: 2,833 Member
    What I actually NEED; hay and firewood.
  • ActiveGuy81
    ActiveGuy81 Posts: 705 Member
    I'm not picky or needy. I'm good with being taken out to eat or to a movie and a pair of socks.
  • Mia_RagazzaTosta
    Mia_RagazzaTosta Posts: 4,885 Member
    Jeep Wrangler Unlimited (not happening)
  • odusgolp
    odusgolp Posts: 10,477 Member
    Healthy triplets.
  • fbmandy55
    fbmandy55 Posts: 5,263 Member
    Fitbit was my request for my parents. That and I gave them 3 wishlists of work clothes! :tongue: From my fiance, I asked for an android tablet and a bottle of perfume I love that;s no longer made but found online.

I'm hoping to find some awesome antique firefighter memorabilia for my dad so we are antiquing this weekend! May pick up a few other gifts that way.
  • ItsMeGee3
    ItsMeGee3 Posts: 13,254 Member
    A very sweet little girl named Marlee. She is about 18 months old and has the most goregous blue eyes. She is waiting to be adopted. Marlee is an Austrialian Shepherd and would love to be my running partner. If only I could get the Rescue organization to answer my emails or acknowledge receipt of my adoption application!!! If I knew how, I'd attach a picture here. LOL

I have had the WORST luck with rescues. I feel your pain......I love what they do for animals but I am so vehemently against their crap. No one ever seems "good enough" for them.

Maybe the Rescue seen this post.....I just received an email asking if I was still interested.. But yes, I too get very irritated with Rescues. My house is certainly better than the crate the dog has been living in.
  • alpine1994
    alpine1994 Posts: 1,915 Member
    There's a brown leather Ralph Lauren tote that I saw at Dillards last month that I would love, but I HIGHLY doubt my boyfriend would remember which one it is so I've kind of put it out of my mind. Hell I don't exactly remember what it looks like either. My family pulls names for gifts on Thanksgiving and on my list I put earrings, Insanity DVDs, and a Starbucks gift card.
  • kimk71
    kimk71 Posts: 5 Member
    I'm getting back into painting do, I want an oil paint set and some canvases. I figure if my hands are dirty/busy, I won't eat :)
  • CaptainMilda
    CaptainMilda Posts: 127 Member
    Kettlebell, new clothes etc.
  • jr1985
    jr1985 Posts: 1,033 Member
    a new blender
    gum
    and of course, clothes - probably treat myself after the holidays, but I already picked out a top that my mom bought for me (wow I sound 14)

That's really it. Always like random gift cards though, to stores or restaurants.

I'm with you on the practical girfts! I know people that HATE getting cleaning stuff etc for Christmas... I just won a new vacuum at my company party last night, which I was THRILLED about... I needed an new one anyways, this way I dont have to go out and buy it and can spend MY money on stuff I want instead.
  • Snow__White
    Snow__White Posts: 1,650 Member
    A Vacation! thats it!
  • Snow_White.... :smokin: Seriously though, blue tooth headphones
  • seltzermint555
    A very sweet little girl named Marlee. She is about 18 months old and has the most goregous blue eyes. She is waiting to be adopted. Marlee is an Austrialian Shepherd and would love to be my running partner. If only I could get the Rescue organization to answer my emails or acknowledge receipt of my adoption application!!! If I knew how, I'd attach a picture here. LOL

I have had the WORST luck with rescues. I feel your pain......I love what they do for animals but I am so vehemently against their crap. No one ever seems "good enough" for them.

Maybe the Rescue seen this post.....I just received an email asking if I was still interested.. But yes, I too get very irritated with Rescues. My house is certainly better than the crate the dog has been living in.

Fingers crossed for you that Marlee will have a forever home soon!!
  • seltzermint555
    a new blender
    gum

I'm with you on the practical girfts! I know people that HATE getting cleaning stuff etc for Christmas... I just won a new vacuum at my company party last night, which I was THRILLED about... I needed an new one anyways, this way I dont have to go out and buy it and can spend MY money on stuff I want instead.

Yay for the new vac!!! Super cool :-) I'm glad someone else feels similarly about practical gifts. Once when I was in college, my dad and stepmom gave me a huge gift card to Office Depot and I LOVED it. It kept me in school/office supplies for a long time and I got a new computer chair that I had for years after...my friends were all like, "WTF!?"