What to Eat?

Options
So I have been exercising every single day, doing "Insanity" workouts by beach body, everyday since July (took a 2 month break for a school play), and what I have noticed is that I haven't been loosing weight and it is because of my eating habits. I have been trying to loose weight forever and I am a sophomore high school now, begging for that flat stomach I have been longing for since 4th grade. I can't stop snacking, I am always hungry, and need help to make good choices. I just don't know what to eat! I mean I have a lot of veges everyday, but it's not working. Even if I loose 4 pounds or something it just goes right back on. Can someone help me? What should I focus on eating for weight loss, any help would mean the world to me. I am currently 25 pounds over weight and I WANT IT OFFF...

Replies

• Ready2Rock206
    Ready2Rock206 Posts: 9,488 Member
    Options
    I am a sophomore high school now,

You might want to check out SparkTeens.com
  • squirrel1691
    Options
    Check out some peoples food diaries. Mine was pretty good before 2 days ago (I have been sick and i eat literally whatever i want when i am sick). Veggies, fish, hard boiled eggs, low-fat cheese, sunflower seeds, fruits, chicken, non-buttered popcorn, pickles, and imitation crab meat is a favorite of mine.
  • eldamiano
    eldamiano Posts: 2,667 Member
    Options
    So I have been exercising every single day, doing "Insanity" workouts by beach body, everyday since July (took a 2 month break for a school play), and what I have noticed is that I haven't been loosing weight and it is because of my eating habits. I have been trying to loose weight forever and I am a sophomore high school now, begging for that flat stomach I have been longing for since 4th grade. I can't stop snacking, I am always hungry, and need help to make good choices. I just don't know what to eat! I mean I have a lot of veges everyday, but it's not working. Even if I loose 4 pounds or something it just goes right back on. Can someone help me? What should I focus on eating for weight loss, any help would mean the world to me. I am currently 25 pounds over weight and I WANT IT OFFF...

If you are recording your diary in MFP, why dont you just let your calorie allowance do the talking? Check the calorie levels before buying/consuming. As long as it falls in line with what you need, then you dont need to restrict yourself to anything per se.

"I cant stop snacking"

Well, this is just psychological.