What's On your Christmas list this year?

Options

Replies

• jr1985
    jr1985 Posts: 1,033 Member
    Options
    A very sweet little girl named Marlee. She is about 18 months old and has the most goregous blue eyes. She is waiting to be adopted. Marlee is an Austrialian Shepherd and would love to be my running partner. If only I could get the Rescue organization to answer my emails or acknowledge receipt of my adoption application!!! If I knew how, I'd attach a picture here. LOL

I have had the WORST luck with rescues. I feel your pain......I love what they do for animals but I am so vehemently against their crap. No one ever seems "good enough" for them.

Maybe the Rescue seen this post.....I just received an email asking if I was still interested.. But yes, I too get very irritated with Rescues. My house is certainly better than the crate the dog has been living in.

Yay!!!! Happy they got back to you! hopefully you will have her for Christmas!
  • gymbunnyxo
    Options
    Marc Jacobs Honeybee, Katy Perry Killer Queen & her new CD, Gift Cards so I can buy clothes in the sales ;D, New running shoes & The new Urban Decay Naked 3 palette :)
  • MissDeeDee78
    MissDeeDee78 Posts: 415 Member
    Options
    Same as every year, Hynose mascara by Lancome :happy:
  • wertgirlfor
    wertgirlfor Posts: 161 Member
    Options
    A white sheet set and a pastry bag with decorative tips, that's it :)
  • BillyJan1992
    BillyJan1992 Posts: 171 Member
    Options
    stack of at&t prepaid phone cards
    laptop
    new suit coat
    UW sweatshirt
    daisy red ryder rifle
    new ties
    new business casual button-up shirts
  • Matt24442
    Options
    My husband doesn't "do" presents so I told him to just buy some trash magazines and holiday themed scratch tickets and put them in my stocking and i'll be happy, those are my guilty pleasures but I never buy them for myself.

he wont be ''doing'' much if he keeps not doing presents
  • fitmomhappymom
    fitmomhappymom Posts: 171 Member
    Options
    The only thing I want is a kindle, because reading on my phone is a pain in the a**. Oh and my favorite perfume (Givenchy Irresistible) that I'm out of and too cheap to go buy for myself, therefor I rely on the kindness of my loved ones. :flowerforyou:
  • Sweetestthing87
    Sweetestthing87 Posts: 276 Member
    Options
    My kids to be home with me, but knowing their father is redeploying to Afghanistan yet again, I must not be selfish (his safe return)
    To be home for the holidays (I am from CO, living in TX) :glasses:
    To not be in a LDR for much longer. :heart:
    For this cold to go away :sick:

and....

For everyone to have a lovely Christmas with their loved ones! :drinker:
  • MB_Positif
    MB_Positif Posts: 8,897 Member
    Options
    Squat rack.
  • misskerouac
    misskerouac Posts: 2,242 Member
    Options
    My husband doesn't "do" presents so I told him to just buy some trash magazines and holiday themed scratch tickets and put them in my stocking and i'll be happy, those are my guilty pleasures but I never buy them for myself.

he wont be ''doing'' much if he keeps not doing presents

Ha ha, yeah we've been together 7 years and now have a kid on the way, so I think it's a bit late to start putting my foot down lol
  • healthymissfit
    healthymissfit Posts: 648 Member
    Options
    this is gonna sound too hilarious, but i want a new (fancy) scale, a HRM, a new sports bra, and my phone bill paid for a year lol
  • tworthen79
    tworthen79 Posts: 1,173 Member
    Options
    1. coffee and lots of it.
    2. candles
    3. make up
    4. warm sweaters
    5. crazy colorful socks

I'm simple and inexpensive :)
  • RunWinterGarden
    RunWinterGarden Posts: 428 Member
    Options
    Full dumbbell set and rack
  • arghbowl
    arghbowl Posts: 1,179 Member
    Options
    My fiancee actually putting out while she's awake... instead of having to mount her while she's asleep. :sad:
  • Mia_RagazzaTosta
    Mia_RagazzaTosta Posts: 4,885 Member
    Options
    My fiancee actually putting out while she's awake... instead of having to mount her while she's asleep. :sad:

:laugh: and yet :cry:
  • ChrisM8971
    ChrisM8971 Posts: 1,067 Member
    Options
    Some smaller clothes :happy:
  • Triciad811
    Triciad811 Posts: 268 Member
    Options
    a polar FT4 in pink
  • rm830
    rm830 Posts: 531 Member
    Options
    Nike, Under Armour, H&M gift cards....
    Extra controller for PS4
    Tiffany's necklace (mom already got it for me)
    Marc Jacobs watch to replace my Michael Kors which was stolen (already under the tree)

That's about it...oh and candles, I love candles!
  • arghbowl
    arghbowl Posts: 1,179 Member
    Options

:laugh: and yet :cry:

so true.
  • MayMaydoesntrun
    MayMaydoesntrun Posts: 805 Member
    Options
    All I want for Christmas is ESPN without all the other satellite channels. And an in-ground swimming pool. And a bicycle.