What "childish" fears do you still have?

Options

Replies

• sakuragreenlily
    sakuragreenlily Posts: 334 Member
    Options
    Mirrors in dark/dimly lit rooms... Creepy
  • SintheticSoul
    Options
    I'm afraid of spiders. And water... Not showers or baths. But bodies of water where I might drown. I don't swim. And driving over a long bridge or getting stuck on one is just a nightmare.
  • ideang
    ideang Posts: 95
    Options
    Heights. Even small ones, like 3 rungs up a latter and my heart rate sky rockets. I freak out driving over high bridges, especially if they go over a body of water.
  • Bownzi
    Bownzi Posts: 423 Member
    Options
    Being left at the Airport..in Tokyo...
  • Mia_RagazzaTosta
    Mia_RagazzaTosta Posts: 4,885 Member
    Options
    I still hate clowns.

This. And spiders.
  • fedupfatty86
    fedupfatty86 Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    Heights, spiders, clowns, basements
  • alywei37
    Options
    I have only one fear and it is sharks. They are way to apex predator for my liking.
  • arghbowl
    arghbowl Posts: 1,179 Member
    Options
    I'm still scared of being scared of something. I feel like it will make me less of a man.
  • Wilhellmina
    Wilhellmina Posts: 757 Member
    Options
    I still hate clowns.

stephen-king-it-clown.png
  • kr1stadee
    kr1stadee Posts: 1,774 Member
    Options
    I can't have my feet or hands hang off the bed. Something might get me. If I'm shutting off the light getting into bed, I jump from the switch to the bed.. I've gotten much better at that too! Something might come from under my bed! haha

And spiders. I went to pee once, just sat down and saw this huge spider looking at me. I screamed and ran. My hubby ran into me as he was coming to see what was wrong.. I was gum-booting 'er with my pants around my ankles... good times!
  • Samenamenewlook
    Samenamenewlook Posts: 296 Member
    Options
    Needles and centipedes/silverfish..... too many FREAKING legs to be normal. *shudder* :noway:

ME TOO!!!!

Can't walk over man hole covers, grates anything like that.

And ... SLUGS! Picked one up once when playing in the dirt. Horrible experience
  • _Calypso_
    _Calypso_ Posts: 1,074 Member
    Options
    Elevators
    Swimming over the pool drain
    Reptiles
    Closet door MUST be closed before I go to sleep
  • headfullofsongs
    headfullofsongs Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    Clowns, for sure.

Crickets, grasshoppers and any other thing that jumps like that. Don't trust things that small that can jump that high! :)
  • Haltermania
    Haltermania Posts: 288 Member
    Options
    I have to keep my closet door shut when i go to bed (so if someone jumps out i will have a chance)

i sleep farthest from the door in the room

Going into the woods at night (damn you Blair Witch Project)
  • I always afraid that there is something in my closet or under my bed... :frown:
  • Aparz1
    Aparz1 Posts: 949
    Options
    I can't watch scary movies.... I scream out loud.... it's really embarassing lol
  • Grendel07
    Grendel07 Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    spiders and the dark.

like, when i'm in a room by myself and its dark - i start thinking about ghosts and creepy things like monsters. sometimes i run from a room if i get spooked. LOLLLLL
  • Rooooose
    Rooooose Posts: 149 Member
    Options
    DOGS :((
  • Brige2269
    Brige2269 Posts: 354 Member
    Options
    Clowns and man hole covers. All of them, round, square, big, small. Will never step on them, I will go out of my way not to walk near them.
  • Cali_Chica
    Cali_Chica Posts: 895 Member
    Options
    Rattlesnakes!! I've been deathly afraid of having an encounter with one of them since I was little.