Christmas Day Workout Anyone?

Options
2»

Replies

• Lindabummy1
    Lindabummy1 Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    I will probablly take a walk around the park by our house with my daughters dog. Not sure if it will be before or after eating, but it will definitely BE!
  • Kanzaki3
    Kanzaki3 Posts: 656 Member
    Options
    I will be doing some jogging around the neighborhood again just like I did on Thanksgiving. It's all about eating as much as you can until you feel sick on special days.
  • codycsweet
    codycsweet Posts: 1,019 Member
    Options
    I will be we bought our 6 and 3 yr old daughters Just Dance 2014 and Kids Zumba so we are going to have to try it. My gym is closed for the day so at home workout it is and couldn't think of a better way to spend it getting in a workout with my kids new exercise games.
    BTW my hubby and I never did much for the day before having kids
  • hmandt70
    Options
    my gym is closed on Christmas but i will at least watch one of my yoga videos that day. i don't plan on bingeing on too much food either - we are going to a family member's house that doesn't cook very well for Christmas dinner :ohwell:
  • sijomial
    sijomial Posts: 19,811 Member
    Options
    First thing in the morning I'm going to be working on my grip strength (opening bottles of Champagne...) whilst cooking a F.E.B.

:drinker:
  • spookyjo
    spookyjo Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    Nope I have champers for brekkie on Christmas day.

Boxing day will be business as usual.
  • Sabine_Stroehm
    Sabine_Stroehm Posts: 19,263 Member
    Options
    Yup. We usually go skiing on Christmas day.
  • Tffanie4712
    Options
    Yes!YES!yes! I will be working out I usually work out in the morning so that what I'm going to do probably about 5hrs I put the presents for my daughter under the tree.INSANITY!!!! :-)
  • WendyTerry420
    WendyTerry420 Posts: 13,274 Member
    Options
    my gym is closed on Christmas but i will at least watch one of my yoga videos that day. i don't plan on bingeing on too much food either - we are going to a family member's house that doesn't cook very well for Christmas dinner :ohwell:

I will be watching several videos...

...while seated on the couch! :bigsmile: :smokin: :drinker:
  • 4flamingoz
    4flamingoz Posts: 214 Member
    Options
    Wednesdays is one of my two days off I take each week. Woo hoo!:laugh:
  • A_Healthier_Me2013
    A_Healthier_Me2013 Posts: 227 Member
    Options
    I want to be good and say that I will workout but I highly doubt it. If I do end up getting a workout in then I will be really proud of myself! :smile:

Btw, what is Boxing Day?
  • jeroenvandijken
    Options
    my gym is closed on christmas :( think i'm going for a run or something
  • nicnz
    nicnz Posts: 159 Member
    Options
    It's forecast for rain on xmas day here.. but if not to bad will get the bike out :)
  • gsager
    gsager Posts: 977 Member
    Options
    I work at a gym and open it every Christmas. This year from 12 to 4....all the die hards will be there. Merry Christmas!!
  • angmarie28
    angmarie28 Posts: 2,812 Member
    Options
    as long as i dont work christmas morning, ill probably get up at 4am and hit the gym before my kids get up to open gifts
  • aarar
    aarar Posts: 684 Member
    Options
    Btw, what is Boxing Day?

I don't know about the rest of the world, but in Canada it's our equivalent to Black Friday.
  • gmoneycole
    gmoneycole Posts: 813 Member
    Options
    Yes it's in the plan!