IS ANYONE HERE ON ACE?

Options
I RECENTLY MADE THE DECISION TO START ACE AND BEGIN A DIET AT THE SAME TIME. I AM CONSUMING 1200 CALORIES (OR LESS SOME DAYS) AND HAVEN'T BEGAN EXERCISING YET. I DRINK WATER (4 LITERS A DAY TO BE EXACT) AND THAT'S IT. JUST WATER AND MY MORNING COFFEE. I JUST STARTED ALL OF THIS ON MONDAY, DECEMBER 16TH, AND I WAS WONDERING IF ANYONE ELSE IS ON ACE AND WHAT THEIR RESULTS ARE!!! THANKS!

Replies

• TheWretchedFat
    TheWretchedFat Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    I just started ACE last Sunday :)
  • 1exercisefreak
    1exercisefreak Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    started the 1200 calorie diet....use extra calories when i exercise...have not weighed again yet....only drink water also....
  • Serah87
    Serah87 Posts: 5,481 Member
    Options
    I don't need pills to lose weight. I just eat at a healthy (which is more the 1200 calories) deficit and exercise. See ticker below. :happy:
  • prdavies1949
    prdavies1949 Posts: 326 Member
    Options
    I don't need pills to lose weight. I just eat at a healthy (which is more the 1200 calories) deficit and exercise. See ticker below. :happy:

Seconded
  • kenzleysmommy
    kenzleysmommy Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Wow, pretty sure I asked for RESULTS from using it. I didn't say I needed it, I was simply asking those who have taken it what their results were.
  • TheWretchedFat
    Options
    Here is a really good review I read http://www.masterthegym.com/a-real-review-of-saba-ace-weight-loss-pills/

A lot of people are against pills on here, so you probably are going to mostly receive sarcasm :/
  • 1PatientBear
    1PatientBear Posts: 2,089 Member
    Options
    Wow, pretty sure I asked for RESULTS from using it. I didn't say I needed it, I was simply asking those who have taken it what their results were.

Pretty sure people are going to give you advice that will work for the long term and help you lose weight in a healthy and sustainable manner. FYI, taking a pill is not going to be a long term solution.
  • JenniBaby85
    JenniBaby85 Posts: 855 Member
    Options

Seconded

Me too!
  • vjohn04
    vjohn04 Posts: 2,276 Member
    Options

Pretty sure people are going to give you advice that will work for the long term and help you lose weight in a healthy and sustainable manner. FYI, taking a pill is not going to be a long term solution.

^this
  • BrainyBurro
    BrainyBurro Posts: 6,129 Member
    Options

MFP is full of people who want to see you succeed following actual science and not fads or gimmicks. if the responses here are not to your liking, i'm sure Dr. Oz or Oprah have forums for their shows where plenty of people will tell you how great whatever fad or gimmick you're asking about is.

if you read the above paragraph without getting butthurt (it was a test), then i would point you to these resources and urge you to abandon the nonsense plan you're currently following and start following a science based plan for weight loss (aka calorie counting).

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/1080242-a-guide-to-get-you-started-on-your-path-to-sexypants

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/833026-important-posts-to-read
  • Mia_RagazzaTosta
    Mia_RagazzaTosta Posts: 4,885 Member
    Options
    If there was a magic weight loss pill do you think there would be any obese people that need this website?
  • randomtai
    randomtai Posts: 9,003 Member
    Options
    Stop+Yelling+At+Me.gif
  • skullshank
    skullshank Posts: 4,324 Member
    Options
    this will likely RESULT in a new thread when you realize it doesn't work.
  • Slrajr
    Slrajr Posts: 438 Member
    Options

MFP is full of people who want to see you succeed following actual science and not fads or gimmicks. if the responses here are not to your liking, i'm sure Dr. Oz or Oprah have forums for their shows where plenty of people will tell you how great whatever fad or gimmick you're asking about is.

if you read the above paragraph without getting butthurt (it was a test), then i would point you to these resources and urge you to abandon the nonsense plan you're currently following and start following a science based plan for weight loss (aka calorie counting).

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/1080242-a-guide-to-get-you-started-on-your-path-to-sexypants

^yes!!! :heart: This should absolutely be an mfp default response!
  • BrainyBurro
    BrainyBurro Posts: 6,129 Member
    Options
    this will likely RESULT in a new thread when you realize it doesn't work.

it's likely going to result in another new thread even before that thread.

hint: "mean" will be in the title
  • skullshank
    skullshank Posts: 4,324 Member
    Options
    I RECENTLY MADE THE DECISION TO START ACE AND BEGIN A DIET AT THE SAME TIME. I AM CONSUMING 1200 CALORIES (OR LESS SOME DAYS) AND HAVEN'T BEGAN EXERCISING YET. I DRINK WATER (4 LITERS A DAY TO BE EXACT) AND THAT'S IT. JUST WATER AND MY MORNING COFFEE. I JUST STARTED ALL OF THIS ON MONDAY, DECEMBER 16TH, AND I WAS WONDERING IF ANYONE ELSE IS ON ACE AND WHAT THEIR RESULTS ARE!!! THANKS!

srs question for the OP.

on what did you base your decision?

youre here asking for results people have had with it. did you do any research?
    did you read a lot of things that didnt jive with what you wanted to hear?

just curious, as it seems like you've put the cart before the horse.
  • ihad
    ihad Posts: 7,463 Member
    Options

Quoted for truth and future shameless stealing.
  • TheWretchedFat
    Options
    Stop+Yelling+At+Me.gif

What a very insightful response you have!:laugh:
  • easto_79
    easto_79 Posts: 102 Member
    Options

Ya but it was written like advice was it? It was snarky and rude, like she is better than people who take pills.
  • TheWretchedFat
    Options

Ya but it was written like advice was it? It was snarky and rude, like she is better than people who take pills.

This X 1,000!! I hate bullies and that is exactly how some adults act on here!
This discussion has been closed.