How Many of You Have Been Told You Were Obsessive?

Options
124»

Replies

• Snow3y
    Snow3y Posts: 1,412 Member
    Options
    Yep told I am, and I really don't care because I am. Is it bad for me? no.
  • pipcd34
    pipcd34 Posts: 16,568 Member
    Options
    I've been told i'm too obsessive a lot. you're not alone
  • smc864
    smc864 Posts: 570 Member
    Options
    I get it all the time... it's better than being fat though :bigsmile:
  • sassyjae21
    sassyjae21 Posts: 1,217 Member
    Options
    I get it all the time... it's better than being fat though :bigsmile:

Lol omg so true
  • sassyjae21
    Options
    I've been told i'm too obsessive a lot. you're not alone

Omg, your goldens!!!! They are beautiful. I lost my baby last year. They are the best children ever.
  • laineybz
    laineybz Posts: 704 Member
    Options
    I've just got home from my works Christmas meal. Asked my sister to take a picture of me (as I thought I looked nice). She just started on about how I've lost too much weight. That's dampened my Christmas spirit!
  • sassyjae21
    Options
    I've just got home from my works Christmas meal. Asked my sister to take a picture of me (as I thought I looked nice). She just started on about how I've lost too much weight. That's dampened my Christmas spirit!

Oh no! You look great. Don't let anything dampen your Christmas spirit. That is unacceptable lol
  • DannehBoyy
    DannehBoyy Posts: 546 Member
    Options
    My mom keeps on telling me that i am crazy when i weigh my dinner :ohwell:
  • KrisyKat
    KrisyKat Posts: 749 Member
    Options
    About my fitness goals? No.

About the fact that I NEED all water bottles in the fridge and all canned goods in the pantry to face label-forward? Yes, many times.
  • laineybz
    laineybz Posts: 704 Member
    Options

Oh no! You look great. Don't let anything dampen your Christmas spirit. That is unacceptable lol

Lol I feel like I've taken a verbal battering this week from various ppl over losing too much weight. I'm not concerned about putting a few lbs on, it's just getting me down everyone mentioning it to me. I don't even want to tell ppl it's getting me for fear of being told I'm obsessed lol. How bad is that?!
  • fairygirlpie9
    fairygirlpie9 Posts: 288 Member
    Options
    Some people on MFP have told me I'm too obsessive about calorie counting. But I say go hard or go home!
    If I don't put 100% in to something then I will just stop doing it. I started logging about a month ago - and I'm still here. Let me tell you people can see my weight loss already. There's still a bit of a way to go but I'm much happier now than I was a month ago - I never realised skinny people could feel their bones all the time because I've been big for so long. I'm always going to weigh a lot but its not so hard for me to get super fit - I actually like exercise and you know what netting 1200 cals a day really isn't too bad. I have chocolate muffins, crisps and sausage sandwiches but I balance it out with the good stuff! Fortunately my mum is equally obsessive and more than happy to tell me when I put on weight (I know she's jealous when I'm losing!)
    People that complain are just haters - you said your sister has weight issues too so perhaps she's a bit ashamed that she isn't taking action like you are! At the end of the day your body is your concern so just know that you're doing what feels right for you without harming anyone else.
    x.x.
  • W0rthless_Her0
    Options
    About my fitness goals? No.

About the fact that I NEED all water bottles in the fridge and all canned goods in the pantry to face label-forward? Yes, many times.

Whats wrong with that? How else are you supposed to get a proper inventory? Sheesh!