Breaking Your Streak - are you logging for Christmas

Options
From the 24th - 28th MFP is no go area for me & I won't be watching what I eat. I'm happy-ish to put on a a little weight instead of subjecting friends & loved ones to me logging, asking asking questions about calorie content or just being a killjoy. I'll be back on track 28th trying lose it all.

What's your plans - log // logging but healthy // no logging & eating almost anything?

Replies

• ronrstaats
    ronrstaats Posts: 294 Member
    Options
    Stopped logging my foods till all the parties are over. I would have no idea how to figure out how to list half the stuff I am eating. I just figure after a two and a half years of being very good about watching what I eat I am going to take a break. I will just deal with any weight gain and get back on it. I'll just keep an eye on my weight to make sure I am not over doing it.
  • believeinfamily
    Options
    Totally logging!!! I want to come to my limit I set for new years and if I don't log then all hell will break loose.
  • CassieReannan
    CassieReannan Posts: 1,479 Member
    Options
    I'm giving myself a free day for Christmas day and thats it.
  • Rosannajo88
    Rosannajo88 Posts: 212 Member
    Options
    Logging because I have my monthly bodyfat analysis on new years eve at the doctors!!! Having said that I am planning on logging to maintain not lose and give myself a bit of a break x
  • joolywooly33
    joolywooly33 Posts: 421 Member
    Options
    I will probably sign in but might not log...
  • lydiaannepage
    lydiaannepage Posts: 172 Member
    Options
    I'll be logging every day on my cellphone - good or bad - just to see how much a bad day or two really affects my weight. I think it will help me make smart choices moving forward if I realize that a really indulgent day can take a week or more to make up for ya know?! I don't plan on going crazy anyway, but I do find it helps to see it on paper. :happy:
  • amcsouth
    amcsouth Posts: 283 Member
    Options
    Logging as usual. Even on Christmas Day (just for the laughs haha) :tongue:
  • ElegantSlenderChic
    Options
    I'm logging it all- whether or not I stay within my limit.
  • ndj1979
    ndj1979 Posts: 29,136 Member
    Options
    I will log and work out ..and I will eat whatever I want on christmas day….
  • TheZaxian
    TheZaxian Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    I will be logging, but I won't be restricting what I eat :P
    For reference, I always log my 'cheat' days because then if I next weigh and haven't lost anything/have gained I can look back over the net calories for the last week/couple of weeks and see why (and that's okay :) ).
  • mikeJ1983
    Options
    I'm going away to my sisters till the afternoon of 27th, so little exercise available & probably plenty of alcohol consumption. I might see her twice a year so have to make the most of things. Even though my scale might not like it.
  • workout_ninja
    workout_ninja Posts: 524 Member
    Options
    I will be logging everything - a good point is that i am cooking on christmas day so i know how to measure out my own portion. The sweeties, I will have a problem with. But I log no matter how bad it is!