It is time for a change

Options
My Name is Chelsea Ann Buck I am a college student, a daughter, an Older Sister and a book lover. I grew up in Muncie, Indiana .

I love to read romance novels! When I read I get lost in the story sometimes I don't even know what is going on around me. My mom says that one of these days I am going to be arrested for who knows what and when they ask me what happened my reply would be "I don't know I was on chapter 12 the very funny part in my book then the next thing I knew I am in jail!" I know my mom's a little odd. I read about love and funny love stories that you just want to laugh out loud. Whenever I do this it is always in a class or in public people stare at me like what is she reading. It is sad not just laughing I also cry if it a sad book. I get emotionally involved in my books so much so that my reaction comes out in public.

I come from a big family whom I really love but they are crazy. I have a mom Candace Hollihan and a Dad Jackie Hollihan, three younger sisters Payton Tru Conley- Davis, Hailey Nora Hollihan , and Alexus Raine Hollihan. I also have a best friend who is more like a sister Tara Michelle Cliffton who married a great guy who a lot like her named Zack Cliffton they have a son who is my god child named Holden Jedi Cliffton. That is my Family that I see every day, and I don't mind it one bit.

I am a big women i and know it i will never be a size 2 and that is fine but i would like to lose weight it will cure me so many of my problems. My goal is to get down to the weight of 180lbs. that is 112 lbs. I really want to do this.

I found that in my life it was boring. I didn't like it i was unhappy and many other words that go with that. So I made a choice to change. To get my life together and be happy. It will be hard i know it is a lifestyle change.

Replies

• leannabseven
    leannabseven Posts: 395 Member
    Options
    Good luck, Chelsea. You can add me as a friend if you'd like. :)
  • Nicolee_2014
    Nicolee_2014 Posts: 1,572 Member
    Options
    I don't know about throwing all your personal info out there on the interwebz!! So many crazies.

Good luck with the change :flowerforyou:
  • Rage_Phish
    Rage_Phish Posts: 1,507 Member
    Options
    Why are you posting so many people's names on here?
  • Nicolee_2014
    Nicolee_2014 Posts: 1,572 Member
    Options
    Why are you posting so many people's names on here?

She wants to make it easy for the crazies to find her?? :noway:
  • supercsarah
    supercsarah Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Good luck :)