Gifts for those I hate?

Options

Replies

• MyChocolateDiet
    MyChocolateDiet Posts: 22,281 Member
    Options
    If anyone hasn't read the reviews for these sugar-free gummy bears, YOU MUST!!!!

http://www.amazon.com/Haribo-Gummy-Candy-Sugarless-5-Pound/product-reviews/B000EVQWKC
    ^these, OMG they will never see it coming

Oh, but they will see it going... And going... And going... :laugh:

Fave quote: " (notice you can't spell SHAN'T without SHAT.)"

other quote: "But the scale revealed that I had lost seven (7) pounds." MFPer fo sho!
  • DoingitWell
    DoingitWell Posts: 560 Member
    Options
    Clothes 3 sizes too big *mother in law did this to me*
  • Sinisterly
    Sinisterly Posts: 10,913 Member
    Options
    Clothes 3 sizes too big *mother in law did this to me*
    Rofl. That's messed up.
    You should get her tiny edible thongs that won't fit her, super tiny. Make her embarrassed TWICE at once.
  • tambam69
    tambam69 Posts: 270 Member
    Options
    If anyone hasn't read the reviews for these sugar-free gummy bears, YOU MUST!!!!

http://www.amazon.com/Haribo-Gummy-Candy-Sugarless-5-Pound/product-reviews/B000EVQWKC

OMG!!!! this is awful and so funny, glad I didn't order any of those.......
  • Sreneesa
    Sreneesa Posts: 1,170 Member
    Options
    Richard Simmons exercise video......

Used clothes from a thrift store/goodwill with a gift receipt ... lol....

Edit. Nothing wrong with shopping at used clothes places, it can be fun, just think it would be funny to gift it to someone else...lol
  • gabrielleelliott90
    gabrielleelliott90 Posts: 854 Member
    Options
    coal and sticks hehehehe
  • nohaynicknamesdisponibles
    Options
    Cactus
  • SpeSHul_SnoflEHk
    SpeSHul_SnoflEHk Posts: 6,256 Member
    Options
    Gift certificate for a movie theatre that is 50+ miles away.

I have a gift certificate for a theatre that's 2 states away.

Who hates you?

Everyone!
  • dunnodunno
    dunnodunno Posts: 2,290 Member
    Options

I'm wrapping gifts for my sons in these boxes:
    $_35.JPG

Can hardly wait tho see the confusion & disappointment!!! Yay!!!

Did you get the one that said family snuggie?
  • DamePiglet
    DamePiglet Posts: 3,730 Member
    Options

I'm wrapping gifts for my sons in these boxes:
    $_35.JPG

Can hardly wait tho see the confusion & disappointment!!! Yay!!!

Did you get the one that said family snuggie?

Lol you saw them too? My older son might be disappointed if he saw no family snuggie - he lives with his beautiful girlfriend :wink: :blushing:
  • StaceyLittleHippo
    Options
    Lol!
  • melb_alex
    melb_alex Posts: 1,154 Member
    Options
    get them anything associated with dieting...subtle hints.

or a book of a subject that they despise ie baking...cricket etc :p
  • StrongAndHealthyMommy
    StrongAndHealthyMommy Posts: 1,255 Member
    Options
    a banana
  • FatHuMan1
    FatHuMan1 Posts: 1,028 Member
    Options
    a banana

Watcha' got against bananas???
  • Sinisterly
    Options
    a banana

Watcha' got against bananas???
    Uhmmm...

e367dcf973c131ab6c177d3e16cb0d76.png
  • DMZ_1
    DMZ_1 Posts: 2,889 Member
    Options
    Dog poop.
  • Sinisterly
    Options
    Dog poop.
    That's not good enough. It doesn't count unless you made it yourself.
  • MercenaryNoetic26
    MercenaryNoetic26 Posts: 2,747 Member
    Options
    I got my MIL an ugly dookie brown coach wallet. She'll think it's beautiful! :laugh:

It'll look like I tried, but not really :laugh:
  • Railr0aderTony
    Railr0aderTony Posts: 6,803 Member
    Options

1.0 out of 5 stars Just don't. Unless it's a gift for someone you hate., October 3, 2012

By

C. Torok

Amazon Verified Purchase(What's this?)

This review is from: Haribo Gummy Candy, Sugarless Gummy Bears, 5-Pound Bag (Grocery)
    Oh man...words cannot express what happened to me after eating these. The Gummi Bear "Cleanse". If you are someone that can tolerate the sugar substitute, enjoy. If you are like the dozens of people that tried my order, RUN!

First of all, for taste I would rate these a 5. So good. Soft, true-to-taste fruit flavors like the sugar variety...I was a happy camper.

BUT (or should I say BUTT), not long after eating about 20 of these all hell broke loose. I had a gastrointestinal experience like nothing I've ever imagined. Cramps, sweating, bloating beyond my worst nightmare. I've had food poisoning from some bad shellfish and that was almost like a skip in the park compared to what was going on inside me.

Then came the, uh, flatulence. Heavens to Murgatroyd, the sounds, like trumpets calling the demons back to Hell...the stench, like 1,000 rotten corpses vomited. I couldn't stand to stay in one room for fear of succumbing to my own odors.

But wait; there's more. What came out of me felt like someone tried to funnel Niagara Falls through a coffee straw. I swear my sphincters were screaming. It felt like my delicate starfish was a gaping maw projectile vomiting a torrential flood of toxic waste. 100% liquid. Flammable liquid. NAPALM. It was actually a bit humorous (for a nanosecond)as it was just beyond anything I could imagine possible.

AND IT WENT ON FOR HOURS.

I felt violated when it was over, which I think might have been sometime in the early morning of the next day. There was stuff coming out of me that I ate at my wedding in 2005.

I had FIVE POUNDS of these innocent-looking delicious-tasting HELLBEARS so I told a friend about what happened to me, thinking it HAD to be some type of sensitivity I had to the sugar substitute, and in spite of my warnings and graphic descriptions, she decided to take her chances and take them off my hands.

Silly woman. All of the same for her, and a phone call from her while on the toilet (because you kinda end up living in the bathroom for a spell) telling me she really wished she would have listened. I think she was crying.

Her sister was skeptical and suspected that we were exaggerating. She took them to work, since there was still 99% of a 5 pound bag left. She works for a construction company, where there are builders, roofers, house painters, landscapers, etc. Lots of people who generally have limited access to toilets on a given day. I can't imagine where all of those poor men (and women) pooped that day. I keep envisioning men on roofs, crossing their legs and trying to decide if they can make it down the ladder, or if they should just jump.

If you order these, best of luck to you. And please, don't post a video review during the aftershocks.
  • dbmata
    dbmata Posts: 12,950 Member
    Options
    Looking for gift ideas for people I don't like, so that they get the message. Like a battery charger for batteries they don't own, or hemorrhoid cream.

I'm giving pictures of guns to hoplophobes.