My 1st post!!

Options
Hey all, I am a 28 year old Kentucky girl.. who is a mommy to 2 beautiful kiddos, and a wife to my husband of 5 years, and I am new to myfitnesspal. I just signed up today and have been losing weight previously, so now I guess I can keep a better track of what I am doing and need to be doing. Please feel free to add me as a friend, I would love to hear and see other's progress.

Replies

• Gershwyn
    Options
    Welcome! Added!
  • brice02
    brice02 Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    Welcome! just added you!
  • Sharonbed4d
    Options
    Welcome!
  • AngelSharum
    AngelSharum Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    Welcome and good luck. Sent friend request. I'm new here too, only joined a few days ago.
  • mrsewert
    mrsewert Posts: 430 Member
    Options
    I've been here for a couple of weeks (Faithfully) I love it here and I'm sure you will too.

Best of luck on your journey! :)
  • drummer
    Options
    I am stuck at my current weight and can not seem to move from this spot. Not sure why I can't. either it is because I don't want to face the hard choice of limiting my intake of stuff I like or my body is just happy where it is at. I don't want to be this heavy and want to slim down, maybe just not enough though to make the hard choices.
  • OREODAFFY
    Options
    HI all

this is my first day and my 1st post hope to lose a lot and i look forward to seeing everyone else lose too. I live in Florida so i hope i can get the enegy to go for daily walks.
  • canieatnomore
    Options
    Welcome! Lets try to be the real us again!
  • Lornarm
    Lornarm Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I just joined yesterday.
  • verbocy
    verbocy Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Welcome, this is also my first post. I joined last week so I am just finishing my first week and it definitely went better than I expected. It is nice to have the app on my phone as well. There really isn't any excuse not to log everything.
  • lorabethdavidson
    lorabethdavidson Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Thank you.. I see you have lost 2 lbs.. congrats!! I tried to get the app on my phone.. but I have a blackberry and apparently it isn't available for it yet. Thanks for the post!
  • Christine1110
    Christine1110 Posts: 1,786 Member
    Options
    Added : )