100lbs + to lose. Could do with some buddies

Options
1235»

Replies

• pinklemonayde530
    pinklemonayde530 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me too; not just to you but to all! Have been on and off the site in the past but really want to lose more weight. Lost about 40 so far but still have over 100lbs to lose. Definitely set small goals to reach otherwise it can get overwhelming when your always looking at the big picture that seems so so far away. My first goal is getting down to 325lbs (started at 400) and just over half way there.
  • sherri33s
    sherri33s Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    you can add me. I have over 100 to lose
  • makeoverchallenge
    Options
    Added you! Anyone else feel free to add me as well :-) I'm wanting to lose about 130lbs.
  • mrbat
    mrbat Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    great job quitting smoking. Let's do this!
  • BreakingUpWithObesity2013
    Options
    Feel free to add me, Im always looking for support. Im on alot thru the day and my diary is open :)
  • paragonmarine
    Options
    Hi everyone my name is Larry and I am 51 and feel like 71. I am just starting today. I actually had lost 89 lbs over the last 2 years and was down to 249. However since last June I have been very inactive and have had 3 surgeries to repair shoulder damage.( I had a lot of damage). I was cleared by my surgeon last Friday to resume exercise ( finally), however I am now back up to 279lbs and feel like #@!@#. Need to re break old habits and get going. Ultimate goal is 185. Look forward to checking in and getting / giving motivation.
  • punkyjones
    punkyjones Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    I've got over 100 pounds to lose myself. Anyone active on this site can feel free to add me!

I'm active on here, log everyday and comment a lot!