SO WHAT DO YOU GIFT YOURSELF FOR Christmas?

Options

Replies

• healthymissfit
    healthymissfit Posts: 648 Member
    Options
    I bought myself a couple things actually lol. I let myself buy the 30DS on dvd because having to do it on YouTube meant only exercising in my living room. Then I bought a huge thing of Whey Protein, and a bottle of Tease by Paris Hilton. :)
  • in_the_stars
    in_the_stars Posts: 1,395 Member
    Options
    A drive to the other side of Florida to watch the sun rise over the ocean. :)
  • randomtai
    randomtai Posts: 9,003 Member
    Options
    I bought myself a BodyMedia FIT LINK.. I love it.

I also bought myself some new lingerie to wear for the boyfriend's birthday. :bigsmile:
  • HerBravado
    HerBravado Posts: 392 Member
    Options
    Always a techie gadget I don't have. This year, a 3ds. :0 Because...Pokemon.

I really wish it were an Xbox One, though.
    Just too expensive for me now. D8 I'll settle with trying to catch them all.
  • JingleMuffin
    JingleMuffin Posts: 543 Member
    Options
    nothing - is that weird? seems like it
  • GetSoda
    GetSoda Posts: 1,267 Member
    Options
    M1 Garand (HRA)
    Mosin Nagant (Chinese Type 53)
    Ruger SP101
    Henry Lever 22lr

I gifted myself an SP101 for my 21st birthday. Commendable mention on your list, if I may say. Out of all of the other guns I own, I still prefer it over the others.

I'd like to work on the trigger a little, but it's a fantastic little firearm!
    I put a hogue grip on it.

It's just so... stout.

:smile: Yeah. It's my hand-cannon. Got a little bit of a kick, eh?

.38 is a mousefart in it, but .357 mag in a 2.25" barrel... Pretty serious.

When I handload for it, I keep the powder low though. :)
  • afat12
    afat12 Posts: 178 Member
    Options
    Two new hoodies. One for the gym and one for when I walk the dogs. Ohhh and a mani/pedi. I always love a gift to me from meeeeee :)
  • BEERRUNNER
    BEERRUNNER Posts: 3,049 Member
    Options
    M1 Garand (HRA)
    Mosin Nagant (Chinese Type 53)
    Ruger SP101
    Henry Lever 22lr

I gifted myself an SP101 for my 21st birthday. Commendable mention on your list, if I may say. Out of all of the other guns I own, I still prefer it over the others.

I'd like to work on the trigger a little, but it's a fantastic little firearm!
    I put a hogue grip on it.

It's just so... stout.

Ohhhh a Ruger...........I didnt consider that. I might go 9mm shopping!
  • ItsMeGee3
    ItsMeGee3 Posts: 13,254 Member
    Options
    I did get a .380 Sig
  • Mia_RagazzaTosta
    Mia_RagazzaTosta Posts: 4,885 Member
    Options
    Yoga pants, tank tops, a hoodie, Quest bars, Justin Timberlake concert tickets

<---- and this T-shirt from the Justin Timberlake concert
  • Iron_Lotus
    Iron_Lotus Posts: 2,295 Member
    Options
    Everything I have wanted the husband has bought for me so as of right now nothing.

In the new year I will be getting my chest piece coloured in, so I guess there's that.
  • Quieau
    Quieau Posts: 428 Member
    Options
    My Wii boxing gloves. And I'll know more after the sales. Daughter arrives Wednesday for 4 days of shopping, then we celebrate on the weekend. Can't waaaaait. Going to hit Unclaimed Baggage too (the store that sells all the airport unclaimed baggage from all over the country. It's supreme.).
  • victoriousO
    victoriousO Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    My first wool coat and a trip to the beach (I hope!)... Merry Christmas everyone:))
  • Momf3boys
    Momf3boys Posts: 1,637 Member
    Options
    I got myslf a couple of things...I started with a 50 inch TV for my basement, two little white siamese kittens, some clothes and if I don't get a fitbit, I will buy that for myself too :)
  • Broderick50
    Broderick50 Posts: 851 Member
    Options
    A watch.
  • EMTFreakGirl
    EMTFreakGirl Posts: 597 Member
    Options
    I bought myself THREE gifts this year! (spoiling me!)
    1. A new stethoscope. Littmann Cardiology III in chocolate brown and copper, engraved. (Thing is worth more than my first car. If anyone walks off with it, they'll be wearing my name. But it is a valuable work tool and SO PRETTY!)
    2. Some new HI-VIS responding clothes; sweatshirts, jacket and radio harness all embroidered with name and star of life.
    3. A soda maker, NOT the soda stream but same concept, just a different brand. This one is more compact and just goes on top of the bottle. I LOVE my FIZZZZZ!
  • wolverine66
    wolverine66 Posts: 3,779 Member
    Options
    nothing - is that weird? seems like it

same
  • logicman69
    logicman69 Posts: 1,034 Member
    Options
    I got a new TV.. Of course the wife said it was "Our Christmas gift to each other" but strangely I don't remember her paying any money towards it....

in fact, she did the same thing for my b-day too (I got a new office chair for home, she said she would pay half if I picked one out... I got nothing).....

I think she is up to something.
  • W0rthless_Her0
    Options
    0234576.jpg
  • Fuax75
    Fuax75 Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    Wife and I bought ourselves Polar FT7's