I think I am full of s*it.....literally

Options
So I have been getting smaller everywhere but my stomach. I look like I am 5mos. pregnant! Feel free to look at my pics and offer advice. I am at a loss.:sad:

Replies

• littlemamajamie
    littlemamajamie Posts: 118 Member
    Options
    I am the same way...I blame it on having kids! lol I had c-sections too so mines worse I think. Keep plugging away eventually it will have to get smaller right. I have heard that pilates helps a lot but I wouldn't know from experience because I don't burn enough calories with pilates so wont do it again until I'm at goal weight and maintaining. Let me know if you try it and it works please :)
  • st27
    st27 Posts: 101
    Options
    Try doing some Pilates and Yoga. Do core workouts. I think that will help. I have been doing it for a while and I see the difference. Let me know how it goes. Do more cardio and clean foods. Watch your diet close. You can do this.!!!! Just start mixing up your workouts. That's what Iam doing now. Good luck.
  • superhippiechik
    superhippiechik Posts: 1,044 Member
    Options
    Thank you for the positive advice!!!
  • charmed2570
    Options
    I looked at your food diary how much fiber do you eat? I was having some problems with my fiber, I take the supplement and make sure you drink your water and watch your sodium. Trust me, I was literally full of it, and my stomach shows GREAT improvement. I feel better to. I drink my fiber in my oj every morning when I
  • charmed2570
    Options
    :drinker: