Hey all

Options
just starting my journey.
having a hard time with curbing my appetite though
I believe i got so large because my husband likes bigger women and i wanted him to be happy with how i looked so i stopped caring about what i ate now i want to lose weight for myself and be healthy for myself.
Im liz
i currently live in nd but i was born and raised in upstate new york :D

Replies

• _jayciemarie_
    _jayciemarie_ Posts: 574 Member
    Options
    Hey Liz. I'm glad you are taking your life seriously and trying to get healthy. I guarantee your husband would rather have you healthyand alive, then overweight and plagued with health problems!!

As for curbing your appetite--unless you are very strict and have great willpower it will take some time. You might want to start logging what you eat and every week cut back until you get to the calorie limit that is doable.
  • shad1018
    shad1018 Posts: 191 Member
    Options
    Drink lots of water! Keep a bottle or glass in your hand at all times. It really helps.
  • walkingdisaster3
    Options
    Thanks.
    yes hes very supportive of me losing weight.. i have a long journey ahead starting out at 216 but i am determined i want to be fit and healthy not just for me but so i can set a positive example for my three year old daughter i want her to see me at my all time best not low.