Netflix Workouts!

Options
Which is your favorite?

I get the stream from Wii... and thought I'd mix my workouts up a bit.

So if you use Netflix what do you like?

Replies

• Shaqueta
    Options
    I'm an avid netflix person. We literally use the wii and the ps3 to watch movies and we faithfully use the mail also. I never thought to get workout DVD's from them. I'm doing my que now and I'm about to search for workouts. Thanks for bringing that thought to my attention!!
  • monoxidechick
    Options
    wow, I never thought about that either!! I will have to look into what is offered. Thank you for the idea.
  • aleashago85
    aleashago85 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I am currently waiting for biggest loser jump start DVD to come in the mail! I am excited. What DVD's do you like?
  • nursee67
    nursee67 Posts: 503
    Options
    The automatic rentals..not the DVD's sent to you...are kinda old but hey...nice to try something new. Right now, I have been checking out Crunch: Fat Burning Dance Party. At least it gets ya moving!
  • Robyn120
    Robyn120 Posts: 249
    Options
    Holy crap! I need to start using Netflix for workout videos! I never thought about it!!!
  • becomingsara
    Options
    OH MY WORD...the kickbox with Kelli Roberts and the shape and tone {forgot who leads that one} (they are both made up of 10 minute increments,,,fantastic for a circuit type training).
    There is also some awesome dance cardio blast ones (but there was too much twisting for my knees).
    ANd some old but good strength training vids.
    LOVE STREAMING!
  • Unicornlover
    Unicornlover Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    I love using Netflix for my workout videos...and it's alot cheaper than buying them! I have quite a few favorites, but my top 3 are anything by Leslie Sansone, Biggest Loser, and Billy Blanks (Tae Bo). Of course, there are tons to choose from. Have fun! :-)
  • BethFox
    BethFox Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Oh my gosh! I never thought of that! ::leaves to peruse Netflix::

Thanks for the idea!
  • kappyblu
    kappyblu Posts: 654 Member
    Options
    I love the Leslie Sansone, too, but they are not available for streaming. :( I bought a couple of her dvds and am about to go do one. ;-)

Netflix is awesome! I love it so much and stream it on my ps3. I can do it on the wii too, but usually use the ps3.
  • DKWaggoner
    Options
    great info! we use netflix & I never thought of work out rentals..We are looking thru them this very moment!
  • Lona728
    Lona728 Posts: 105
    Options
    I haven't found any on the instant streaming that I like. I had a Bollywood sent to me in the mail and I liked that, just hated that it was a disc. Going to check now and see if there are any that I might of missed.
  • mrsewert
    mrsewert Posts: 430 Member
    Options
    I'm bummed I can't get Leslie's workout videos on the stream...but I'm gonna rent them and see which of her new ones I like!
  • vachegomoo
    Options
    I have a bunch of workouts added to the Instant Queue, I love it because I'm able to mix things up! 10 Minute Solutions: Kickbox Bootcamp is pretty fabulous, she really gives Jillian a run for her money. I also like the Shape workouts, they're good for easier days. Definitely check the instant stuff out if you haven't already!
  • fitniknik
    fitniknik Posts: 713 Member
    Options
    Wow! theres actually a lot to pick from! Great tip! :flowerforyou:
  • mlb929
    mlb929 Posts: 1,974 Member
    Options
    Anything of the 10 minutes solutions has been great but I had to buy Amy Bento Kettlebell after using her's.

I find this is a great way to determine if the trainer annoys me or not. I hated buying them and realizing that the trainer got under my skin with their voice or didn't explain well. I also found that when you get into it you remember tips and techniques when switching to something else.

Another great fun are the belly dancing ones. Although I have danced for years, I view myself too old to go into public to dance there any longer so me and the DVD's get it out of my system. :)
  • tlpayne
    Options
    My personal favorites are the Self Magazine videos on the Instant Stream. Great workouts in about 30 minutes. It was something I didn't think to look for until a friend mentioned it. So excited I've found these!
  • shorteekay80
    Options
    OMG!!!! I love workout dvds....I never thought to search for them on netflix! I will definitely use it! :wink:
  • HealthyChanges2010
    HealthyChanges2010 Posts: 5,831 Member
    Options
    Netflix!!:love:

You guys ROCK great ideas everyone! I now have a ton in my Q to try out:wink::laugh: ! Someone mentioned a Pilates one the other day so I saved a few of those as well. Nice to be able to switch up the home workouts so Netflix is great for that! I go to the gym but do love to mix it up with all sorts of variety at home as well:tongue:

Thanks again....gotta love this site for reasons like this..sharing very cool ideas we might not have thought of ourselves:wink::smooched:

Browsing this time round there seem to be far more workout vids than in the past unless I simply missed the secret spot they're hid in:glasses:

I'll check back here and share some I've tried later on this thread...hope others do as well:flowerforyou: